Thread: Switch?

Switch?

This is a fairly simple question. As you think about the wife or SO that you love, would you switch with her and live her life, if that were possible?
    Shame on those who think ill of us -- Translated and paraphrased from the motto of the United Kingdom's Most Noble Order of the Garter

No, then I would be required to put up with myself. LOL!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeninus View Post
    This is a fairly simple question. As you think about the wife or SO that you love, would you switch with her and live her life, if that were possible?
    Great question Jen! As much as I love my wife to death I could never handle her life. She really caters to her kids and grandkids and is always on the go.

Besides that I'm enjoying my own life too much right now with Marleena being a big part of it. Like Elle said I'd have to put up with me too, and that's a handful.lol.

Platinum Member
    Not on your life. She works much harder than me.

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    If I did that switch, I would have to divorce my a*s in a heartbeat. Even though I don't understand me, I love being me. I am not equipped mentally for that level of involvement. It is something that has to be grown into, and cant be taken on instantaneously.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Hell yeah..... I would trade with her in a heart beat ....Because I spoil the hell out that woman....

Hell no!! That's way too much like work!! I so look forward to coming into work on Monday to rest up from the weekend! Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Elle1946 View Post
    No, then I would be required to put up with myself. LOL!!
    Here, here....I don't think I could put up with me either....
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

No. Our personalitys and skill sets are different. I like it just the way it is.

Miriam
    Not a chance. Though I enjoy dressing up, I enjoy being a guy much more.

Miriam

If such a situation presented itself, I would definitely live the life of a woman 24/7. Anything is possible really.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

No. Nyet. Non. Negative. That would mean living with me.

No way, my wife is a teacher. I would not want to work with kids. Then there is her family, I don't have to associate with them now, she does.

I've actually pondered that before and immediately rejected the idea

Geewizz! I feel left out again! I don't have an SO to switch with! I'll keep looking though! And then hell yes I'll switch!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Gold Member
    My wife has a lot of medical issues. She takes 12 or more pills a day, her memory is all but lost,
    She can not remember what day It is, she needs constance care with blood test, and Insulin injections.
    In short I would trade with her just so she could be normal again; However, I would not want to burden
    her with the care of me if I where her.
    I love my wife very much, and she is OK with my dressing.
    Rader

Faster than you could say "peterpiperpickedapeckofpickledpeppers"
    The reason you close your eyes when you dream, when you kiss, and when you pray is because the best things in life aren't seen with your eyes, but are felt with your heart.

Hi,

For my self i would not need to because being a woman what would i change to. i never changed being who i am i just express my self in such a different way, as i should,

...noeleena...

That is hard to answer. Her life is base off the decisions she made in it and not the ones I would have made. But it would be a lot more fun being born female than male in my opinion.

Kristy

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara Ella View Post
    If I did that switch, I would have to divorce my a*s in a heartbeat. Even though I don't understand me, I love being me. I am not equipped mentally for that level of involvement. It is something that has to be grown into, and cant be taken on instantaneously.

Barbara
    Same goes for me I dont understand me and sometimes think I will go crazy trying to figure me out.

I would give it a try, I could control all the styles and accessories of womens clothing coming into the house. I would make me give me mani pedis all the time. It would be like dressing up a robot and I would gladly get what I want most of the time.

I'd just want to be a normal male or female. I really don't need all this gender stuff going on. Sure, I'd take the girl life. At least I wouldn't have to fight this feeling like I'm supposed to be one all the time.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Senior Member Jacqueline Winona's Avatar
    For a day or two? Sure! But not for the rest of my life and preferably on a weekend, her job doesn't interest me as much as mine does.

Audrey Michelle's SO
    I am so in love with each and every one of you right now. Really. Thank you for acknowledging how much we wives do and how much crap you load on us!! LOL!!! And, YES, most of us would love to switch with our husbands for a day or month....or year. We want to sit on the couch, fart, and scratch! JUST KIDDING!