Thread: En Femme Motorcycle Riding?

En Femme Motorcycle Riding?

I would like to know if anyone has ventured out on a motorcycle and what your experience was like. When I see a woman on a bike my attention is quickly drawn! A beautiful woman on a bike is so hot wrapped in tight denim and leather. I wonder what type of looks I would get if I could gather up the courage. I am sure I could pull it off if I was away from my hometown. Loud Pipes Save Lives!

Psyco Roller Derby Doll. Katesback's Avatar
    Funny you asked that. I am a girl and yes it is fun to ride the bike. Your hair gets messed up even with a helmet on. Guys regularly say things and it does get old as time goes by.

Hi Roxy ,
    I think you should gather up that courage and get on your bike and enjoy yourself , like Kate said you biggest problem will probably be the dreaded helmet head !
    Good luck

Aspiring Member
    This thread comes up every couple months.

I ride daily, but not en femme. Wigs and helmets don't get along.
    —Mikaela

Silver Member
    Probably if you wore a skirt while riding it would draw some attention.

monalisa - did it...when I was 15. Cousin set up a double date with a friend of her boyfriend. We had been "out" as a double about a week prior so this was a second "date". First time we road in Jess' boyfriends car. Second time He and Steve (my date) showed up on bikes. Jess had on jeans but I had on a minidress. That was hard to ride on the tail of a bike in a dress - much less a mini. WAAAAY to much leg showing!!! I had to "snuggle" close to keep my dress down but maybe that was his intent. After 2 more "dates" that summer, he still never figured out I was a boy...much less the 17 year old girl my cousin told him I was...

Jenn

the thought of the situation if it went wrong doesn't appeal to me , suede boots and stretcy leggings or a skirt are no match for gravel , and lying on a road waiting for an ambulance wouldn't be improved en femme , the opposite for me in fact . no one ever intends to crash but it happens to the best of us .
    finaly trying to mind this poor body that ive been thrashing for years .

not quite silver yet Emma Leigh's Avatar
    Rode naked but never en-femme, always had long hair, and its never bothered me, cos I always wear a silk scarf round my neck to keep the hair in check.

Some story that Jen

Quote Originally Posted by tara t View Post
    the thought of the situation if it went wrong doesn't appeal to me , suede boots and stretcy leggings or a skirt are no match for gravel , and lying on a road waiting for an ambulance wouldn't be improved en femme , the opposite for me in fact . no one ever intends to crash but it happens to the best of us .
    +1

Male riding gear is expensive and I can't afford a pink jacket that I would only wear once in while.

...from an ex-motorcycle racer: don't fall off! You may have some 'splaining to do in the emergency room!

I have traveled around the states by bike and have often taken fem clothes with me. I have ridden around at night in several states. Always in the state of denial that I will ever get pulled over or lay the bike down. Amazing having the wind up your skirt and seeing boobies between you and the handlebars.

Middle of nowhere Utah it was 90 plus degrees, so I pulled over and put on a pretty, lacy blue bra and rode for 30 miles with just the bra and Levis. Later that night a glance in the mirror revealed a bikini tan line. Had to be real careful not to get caught when I got home.

not quite silver yet Emma Leigh's Avatar
    I used to own a motorcycle store, I had a customer, a Scotsman, wanted his bike sorting to take to a wedding one weekend. Saw him going down the High street with his kilt blown over his head, I can confirm its true what the Scots wear under their kilts!!!
    Last edited by Emma Leigh; 04-06-2012 at 06:28 PM.

if if could have it my way

I would move to Japan, and.....

Also- great 'biker' chick flick- Kamikazi girls.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvTxyok0j2o
    Attached Images Attached Images

Aspiring Member
    I ride all the time have my bra and panties on under my jeans and jacket head is shaved under my helmet love to see a woman riding a bikelike to find a girlfriend that rides hate seeing riders in shorts and tank tops that goes for the lady on the back also you never know so ride safe.

Aspiring Member
    I have owned all kinds of motorcycles in my life, from 750's to 1600's, all cruisers and although I loved my 1600 Vulcan Classic, the sound, the ride and the look, I traded it in an got my dream bike (my standards) an 1800 Goldwing. It is the perfect bike for my wife and I to ride all over the country and we have traveled all over Texas and into Oklahoma, Arkansas, and to Branson, Missouri. Great riding and beautiful scenery traveling to our desired destinations. Sorry, I have not traveled enfemme on the Goldwing BUT.......

My wife owns a 600 Honda Silverwing that she rides occasionally to work and to run short errands. The Silverwing is big enough to carry me, has an automatic transmission and is perfect for Annie to go out and run errands or to enjoy some "show off" time dressed in jean shorts and a tank top. I wear a pretty bandana rolled into a headband allowing me to wear some drop down earrings or some large hoops and the automatic transmission allows me to wear some cute deck shoes. I love these outings almost as much as I love the open road on my wing.

I have a 150cc classic scooter that I ride around town. Would love to go as Darleene but a wig and a helmet just won't work together. I haven't thought about trying to wear a bandanna, but I just don't want to ride without a helmet. By the way I wear panties 2/7 and I had a heart attack. No one in the hospital or the surgeon who operated ever said anything about it. I still see the surgeon and he has never commented about it and he is pretty open with his comments.

Aspiring Member
    This thread got me thinking about how Annie could interact with the Goldwing and lo and behold this morning I put on a pair of short jean shorts and sleeveless t-shirt and rode it over to a nearby car wash and gave it good washing. The fun part was when I rode it out of the washing garage and into the nearby sunshine to wipe it dry and to wax and shine the chrome. The warm sunshine and the eye for detail in making the bike really look good made me feel like a "biker girl". It was so naughty and oh so fun!

Quote Originally Posted by ROXXYDENIMDOLL View Post
    A beautiful woman on a bike is so hot wrapped in tight denim and leather.
    You do know that women respond to the guy dressed in motorcycle garb the same way, right? After I started riding my bike to work and school, girls who would never even look at me before started asking for rides. Clean cut biker guys are considered hot by most women (as long as you're not old and fat). You don't even have to be real athletic. Just average build, boots, jeans, perhaps nice racing jacket and bring your helmet with you to the bar/restaurant. You'll get noticed. Trust me. Oh, and keep a spare helmet on the bike for those unexpected passengers. I liked the open face type with perhaps a pair of wrap around sunglasses for the girl, that way she keeps her face (and the rest of her) pressed up close to me to stay out of the wind!
    I currently know two girls who ride regularly. One is older has her own Harley, the other has a mid size Kaw. And yes, they're both hot.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Back in the seventies I pulled on a dress and took my Harley chopper for a 30 mile ride. It was after midnight and let me tell you while it was a thrill I was scared to death something bad would happen. Never again!

No worries on the helmet side of things here in MI. I don't understand why they think people will flock here to ride without a helmet. Is it the thrill that if you did lay it down you can crack your head open? I dunno! Anyway I am so darn indecisive on what I want to purchase. I suppose I will when it ends up in my garage!

Aspiring Member
    Some guy at a helmet protest rally (in Jersey I think) last year cracked his head and died.

I did the ride en femme once when my car was in the shop, but I was in jeans at least (plus helmet, boots, jacket, gauntlets). Wig and heels were in the tank bag and got switched in the ladies room.

I remember it being weird when I crouched close to the tank and could feel my boobs against it. It upset my center of gravity a little bit.

Pic from that night: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...6&l=f5d82c008f
    —Mikaela

Rideing a motorcycle dressed as a women would get you noticed as more and more women are now riding! I personally think rideing a harley davidson flhtcu all cromed out might get you noticed or possibly outed much sooner. If any other girls ride enjoy and remember to keep the rubber side down be safe.

Now that is what I am talking about. You look hot! ~

I don't think I'll be riding my Harley all dressed. I like being in my male leathers when I'm riding, besides I don't want to invest money for female leathers. Would much rather by clothes and heels with that. Love Millie.