Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Underdressing Not All Scary As Thought

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    I only wear Calvin Klein women's tanks in white or grey along with cotton panties under my suits everyday. As for the doctor, I do not think he noticed the last dozen times I was there what type of underwear I was wearing. I will admit that on those doctor visits that I wore black or grey panties and not my floral ones or the bright pink that I love.
    Just and older girl trying to experience all that life can bring.
    "Life is not a dress rehearsal"

While the weather is still cool enough to require a jacket it's nice to be in a crowd and be the only one who knows that there is one more bra than the rest think. Although maybe more (if any of us are present) or less, as some GGs prefer.

I wear nylons all the time and undies. From time to time a bra. I do wear women clothes such as jeans and pants everyday.
    I am who I am...I am very happy with who I am! I am transgender! Time for others to deal with it or get out of my way!

savor the moments... princessmisti74's Avatar
    I want to get on the bandwagon and say that I also wear hi-cuts, boyshorts and briefs 24/7! (I started in September of last year)
    They just feel so damn good! I was hesitant about being "found out" thru an accident, but now I don't even think about it.
    The joy that I get everyday, when I select my panty of the day, gives me a quick little thrill and puts a smirk on my face.
    At times throughout the day I can often feel the air thru my pants due to the coolness against my panty wrapped skin.
    Besides the silky feel, I love that feeling of stretchiness of my panties not having to be pulled up (to my waist) when I bend over.
    I am finding it very difficult these days to stay out of the women's sections in every store I visit.
    Oh, but it is soo fun to look at all the wonderful clothes on display.
    And, I tell myself that I will not buy anything today...HAH! I can't control myself. At all.
    But, I feel really good when I take that new blouse home to hang join the others

Aspiring Member
    For me I wear hipphugger panties daily have for years along with a bra like to wear a bra and most days jeans

Aspiring Member
    I am out pretty much. Bra, forms, and undoes. Started off wearing a coat and dark shirts but sine it is now too hot to wear coats I don't. Wear one but still underdress with forms that are noticeable to me. I have not had any problems unless you count people calling you ma'am and lady. Often we can be our own worst critics.
    I have become comfortable with wearing them openly. The next step will be to start openly wearing women's outer wear but I am not there yet. Ironically, the only time they noticed was when I did not wear them for a day but even then I had no issues.
    I would advise that you start first with underdressing with or without a form then build up from there.

Slip Into Something Femme Piora's Avatar
    I've never understood the 'underdressing' thing. I suppose the fact that you know you're wearing a sexy pair of panties, or stockings underneath your male clothes is a good feeling, it just isn't something I care to do. For me, crossdressing is a 95% visual thing. I need to see my female counterpart reflected in the mirror, and to know I'm wearing my bra, panties, stockings/pantyhose under blouses skirts and dresses. That's the only kind of underdressing I'm interested in!!
    "Taking the time to be in touch with my feminine side"