Thread: I needed a little help

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I needed a little help

I like this, ordered at walmart for about $10.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    the higher the heels, the closer to heaven.

Tonya, the SHOE monster! rocketscientist's Avatar
    I got one of these too. I bought mine in the store tho. I find that I don't wear it much, but, it does work. I've gotten other ones online but the main problem is the visible lines and uneven contours in most of them. Enjoy yours, Tonya
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken" = Oscar Wilde

I'll have to check them out! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I have one also, it was an impulse buy (had no idea Wally World sold them), picked the same brand's version of a Nu Bra and like it as well.

Actually the main problem is going to the bathroom! I have a couple of these and used to wear them out. But a couple of hours and a few drinks into the evening a trip to the ladies room is in order. So in you go and now you have all these layers, hose, girdle, butt panties, etc. To get off in the stall, then get back on. It is just not worth it, oh and don't even think about trying to get all that stuff off and on again with fake nails!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    the only thing i noticed online is that it only goes to an XL size which i believe is like a size 7. I would prefer if it were like an 8 or in some cuts a 9