Thread: Hey lady!!!

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar

Hey lady!!!

I have a overnight job that allows me to be outside on occassion, I run a distribution company for newspapers and every now and then I have to help out when someone does not show.

So last night I was feeling more feminine before I left for work so I grabbed a cute sweatshirt, my normal forms (C's on me), my wig and some cute flats. Well as luck would have it I had to deliver

So as my morning is going smoothly while I am delivering up to peoples homes I am just enjoying the freedom of being me, knowing that I can be seen if they look but SO WHAT. I am happy and enjoying the cool morning.

So the sun is peeking out as it is about 6:15am and I have just one paper left to deliver when a van pulls around the corner and stops by my vehicle. I start to think "oh s***". So I walk around the back of the van and I hear "Hey Lady come over here" Well I can't just jump in my truck and take off as it is probably a customer.
    So I approach the passenger door and he says he cant roll down that window can I come over to the drivers side. (I am not wearing makeup, and I have about 18 hours since I last shaved but still pretty unnoticable) atleast from a distance

So He says to me " to make delivery easier at his home, I can just leave the paper on top of his mailbox instead of bringing it to the door. (this is from about arms length away) Of course I have to respond back to him, Luckily I have a pretty good female voice. I thanked him and said I would make the change on the list.

He then said "ok miss you have a good day" This is when I really smiled as I apparently can pass as female even up close without make up. Well at least in the early morning.

I will probably be out again tomorrow so will see only this time I am going to have to shave, just in case
    I wish I had the courage to just be myself and live my life how I want

You sly devil you ,, Ill bet that made your whole day ? Dont get the big head now . So from now on we know what your wearing ..LADY !
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Great story Kerie! You have good reasons to smile! Have a even better day tomorow! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Gold Member
    I like stories like that; Almost caught in the act,but got away with it. Good for you,
    Next time go for the whole experience, and carry a small battery electric razor.
    Rader

Aspiring Member

Hi Keri

Sounds like it was a good day. Those are to be cherished.

The battery-powered razor suggestion is a good one too, I picked up one at TJ Maxx for under $5 a while ago. It is small and easily fits in a purse.

Hugs,
    Sandra1746

Keri, sounds like you have it made, lucky girl, If we all had that luck.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    thank you for the responses, I decided that I would go out again today also only this time I was clean shaven and had a touch of make-up on, I just love feeling the way that being Keri makes me feel. I felt so normal and just plain happy to be out in the neighborhood.
    I admit I am pushing my luck a bit though as the neighborhood that I was in today happens to be where my church is and also alot of the people I know live in the neighborhood. (most people know my vehicle) but at the same time I am willing to risk my secret. otherwise why would I take the chance of running into someone I know.
    I did snap some pics on my phone and currently I am trying to get them on my computer so I can show you what I was wearing. Very Casual look but feminine none the less.
    I wish I had the courage to just be myself and live my life how I want

Mesmerizing how it makes one feel, to for once be dumb struck by the incredible feeling of internal femininity surface and let its self known in flesh without much effort, it is priceless!

Waht can I say but cool...........

Platinum Member
    Perfect, Kerri! Affirmation without making an effort is even better than when you've spent hours getting ready!

Keri, I love your story, being out in the night making your deliveries. Having seen your pics posted here, I can see why you would pass, looking beautiful and so feminine. I'm signing up for home delivery, starting immediately. You go girl. Cheers.