Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crossdresser/Transexual Checklist

Slowly Coming Out Secret_Dresser's Avatar

Wink Crossdresser/Transexual Checklist

This is a mix of semi-serious but meant to be more fun than anything else.

What range of things should a crossdresser do? So far here is my thoughts:

1. Accept Yourself for who you are...check
    2. Open up to sombody you know personally, online or face to face...check (currently 5)
    3. Purchase an item of female clothing...check
    4. Try on an item of clothing in store...check
    5. Experiment with makeup...not done
    6. Go out fully en femme...not done
    7. Purchase an item of female clothing en femme...not done
    8. Try on an item of female clothing in store en femme...not done
    9. Get help with makeup in store either en femme or in drab... not done

Feel free to add others and check them off if you have (just copy and paste this post and edit as appropriate)

Note: If anything is TS specific, such as hormonal treatment then please create a separate checklist.

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    I've done all of the above.

Going out "alone" and only seen by others at a distance is the first step out the door for many. And taking that to the point of interacting with someone (convenience store, gas) is an important second step, after which things tend to start happening much faster.

Then there is "first set of breast forms", followed by "first real set of breast forms".

But I think your biggest omission was an item about going out wearing a brazenly short skirt.

Psyco Roller Derby Doll. Katesback's Avatar
    I see a theme that many CDs feel compelled to do and that is to come out. I wonder why they feel this. I can see telling someone about your little hobby if they intend to present a girl to them but if not then why tell them?

Silver Member
    I was expecting a much longer and more diverse list...

All: Check

wow all but number 9 done for me , might they add chop of balls and or start hormones

Lol, I did more than half of your list just tonight.

Anna
    "If you're going through Hell, keep going."
    -Winston Churchill

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by danielle.cd View Post
    wow all but number 9 done for me , might they add chop of balls and or start hormones
    Well... that would be the separate, transexual checklist :P

Everything but 8, but then I never try on things in male mode either. Number 9 was done en drab, but was really easy, far more so than expected

Quote Originally Posted by Katesback View Post
    I see a theme that many CDs feel compelled to do and that is to come out. I wonder why they feel this. I can see telling someone about your little hobby if they intend to present a girl to them but if not then why tell them?
    Why, because most of us want to experience life not hide from it. Please read post on how coming out makes you feel.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Looks like I've completed your list. Nothing to add at this point.

Been there done all of those! Plus hormones! No chopping YET!!!!!!!!!!! I'll add go to a bra fitting! Check! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    I am working hard, and have completed 1 through 5, and asked for help in 9, but did not try any on in store. It is the en femme aspect, and the getting out the door for the first time that is the biggest hurdle to get over. Working on it.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Same as Cynthia. I would add mammogram!

CHECK CHECK CHECK!!! Items 1-9 Completed..... The more you do it the easier it gets.

Life is good

Susan in Phoenix

MALE BY BIRTH.......

FEMALE BY DESIGN

Use the ladies room.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    My score is upfront!
    About an 8 out of 10?--1. Accept Yourself for who you are...check
    Only one--2. Open up to sombody you know personally, online or face to face...check (currently 5)
    Check. 3. Purchase an item of female clothing...check
    Check. 4. Try on an item of clothing in store...check
    In my case "exterminate" is a BETTER WORD!--5. Experiment with makeup...not done
    Check. 6. Go out fully en femme...not done
    Nope. 7. Purchase an item of female clothing en femme...not done
    Nope. 8. Try on an item of female clothing in store en femme...not done
    Ha ha ha! Think lipstick on a pig! 9. Get help with makeup in store either en femme or in drab... not done
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I have done things from numbers 1 to 6. I will get to the others yet.

[QUOTE=Katesback;2810665]I see a theme that many CDs feel compelled to do and that is to come out. I wonder why they feel this. I can see telling someone about your little hobby if they intend to present a girl to them but if not then why tell them?

I want to come out to the world right now, all at once however there would be severe consequences to the people around me. I feel this way and want to come out because I've felt like a pc of crap over the years for being this way. The people I have told and accepted me have seen me dressed as a girl. If they weren't going to accept then I wouldn't be going to see them looking like a girl.

I have many CHECKS but I want some more::: purchase an item of clothing en femme, try on a item while en femme, get help with make-up in a store en femme like at the MAC counter. I want to go to the nail salon en Femme and get the full treatment along with a full set. all the rest I did!!

Well I'm at 5 1/2. I was still wearing my runners not my only pair of low heels, I can't walk in my high ones. But I was dressed at my support group and took the bus to get there but under my winter coat and hat. I had my makeup done at an aesthetics fair the group ran and enjoy playing with makeup trying to look better (less is more). Anyhow everytime I try something new I feel better and more complete in myself.

hugs rita

Slowly Coming Out Secret_Dresser's Avatar
    If you asked me a few months back if I would out myself openly to people then I would easily replied No. I only outed myself due to the fact my mind was somewhat "warped" by alcohol. Why do CDs feel compelled to come out? I have no clue currently as it would vary from person to person. I think it may have something to do with being accpted for who you are.

Completed your list. Now to add to list. 1. travel out of state en fem. Very excceting. And meet up with other tgirls. 2. be with wife en fem, as a couple of girlfriends. I am going to do that this Friday with my wife. I can't wait. Thats all for now. Daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

I used to love making lists just so I can check off what I've done. Actually gave me a greater sense of accomplishment marking things off the list than what I actually did on the list... And the beauty was that inconsequential things are weighted equally with important things! And I'd always do the easy things first... Lol. Guess that's why I don't make lists any more.... But my wife still does......
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DeniseNJ View Post
    I want to go to the nail salon en Femme and get the full treatment along with a full set. all the rest I did!!
    I've done that. Remember that if you are getting a pedicure, you can't be wearing nylons!

I guess getting acrylic / gel nails is perhaps more on the TG/TS list ?

Psyco Roller Derby Doll. Katesback's Avatar
    I understand the being accepted as who you are. Makes complete sense to me. The problem I see however is telling someone your a CD is a huge difference to showing them you are a CD by presenting to them a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Secret_Dresser View Post
    If you asked me a few months back if I would out myself openly to people then I would easily replied No. I only outed myself due to the fact my mind was somewhat "warped" by alcohol. Why do CDs feel compelled to come out? I have no clue currently as it would vary from person to person. I think it may have something to do with being accpted for who you are.

Silver Member
    I understand the being accepted as who you are. Makes complete sense to me. The problem I see however is telling someone your a CD is a huge difference to showing them you are a CD by presenting to them a girl.
    That would be the difference between notification of upcoming layoffs versus walking into work one day and getting fired.
    Lea

1. Accept Yourself for who you are...check
    2. Open up to sombody you know personally, online or face to face...check (currently 1) - wife
    3. Purchase an item of female clothing...check - shoes since 1988
    4. Try on an item of clothing in store...check - heels
    5. Experiment with makeup...not done - barely and not enough for a check
    6. Go out fully en femme...not done
    7. Purchase an item of female clothing en femme...not done
    8. Try on an item of female clothing in store en femme...not done
    9. Get help with makeup in store either en femme or in drab... not done

scored 4 for Kristyn.
    I am an Artist working in all Mediums including Sexy