Thread: Thank you thread

HW change required Andie Elisabeth's Avatar

Smile Thank you thread

Hi,
    first of all I'd like to thank you all for being here because if I did not came here I'd in a really bad shape right now.

Reading through your posts gives me strength and courage to face my fears and start doing something else than setting myself up to fail like I did past couple of years. Something else than kicking around myself hurting me and everyone around me. Something else than sending myself to a dark pit where I survive but will never live. And to without fear explore myself.

And most of all when everyone around you speaks a different language even though you know that language very well there is someone somewhere who speaks the same language. And also I want to thank those of you gals and guys who question yourself for making me feel normal, not like a weird insane person who should at least hide like I felt before.

Andie Elisabeth
    "It'll be just like old times, except...different" -- Ezri Dax

Banned Read only
    Andie,

I'm very happy you have found this place.
    Take solace in the fact that because of it you are never alone.
    Be strong and be brave sister.

Julia

andie....julia said it very well....be strong, be you and stand tall...and enjoy life as you

Aspiring Member

Hi Andie

You are among friends here, even if we are physically remote we are still emotionally very close. Stay strong and persevere.

Love,
    Sandra1746

Hey Andie,

I am a very new member but I have been lurking for several years and it seems the support you get here is unparalleled. Glad you feel welcome...I am starting to as well
    "Just a small town girl...living in a lonely world"

Banned Read only
    All we can do is give you our experiences, thoughts, and advice. You do all the real work. Know that you are never alone here. There is always someone around. And what is this weird insane person stuff? We are not weird nor insane. It's the rest of the world!

Be strong and enjoy who you are. Life is too short for anything else.

Andie, that is what most of us are here for! We help each other and through that learn more about ourselves!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Hi Andie,

I agree with you on this forum. I would have to say this forum and people on it has change my life completely.

I have learn to accept myself for who I am and enjoy life again.
    Kristy
    This is my Facebook page

I couldn't agree more with you Andie. I feel the same way the women on here are the best friends even though I haven't hardly one in person on here they have the best advice I could ever find anywhere. The advice comes from many different view points not all that I would agree with but that gives one something to think about and to make the best desicion for her.
    Welcome to the site and hope to see you more
    Sara