Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ok... well I'm not leaving...

Aspiring Member

Good luck Bree

I am happy that you are staying with the forum and that you are continuing with your transition. I am confident you are making the best choice. You are among friends here.

Best of luck with the surgery and wishing you a speedy recovery.

Hugs,
    Sandra1746

Well Bree,

As our old friend from across the pond Sir Winston Churchill said to his people, "We have NOTHING to fear but fear itself.

As far as an Orchi I was at the same point last year when I booked it then stopped it before the surgery date as the doctor who is going to do my SRS said he did not want any scar tissue. So I accepted that for awhile then two months ago, I set another surgery date for this coming Tuesday BUT I got some very important NEWS from my wife that has caused me to cancel this second time. Read my thread titled "My Wife Said YES!" that will up up shortly.

But I am glad you did NOT delete yourself from here. You have way too many friends here. And I think you are making the right choice on the Orchi for now. SRS can be had any time that is right for you.

Just call Me: "W - O - M - A - N"

As King said: "I'm free at last, I'm free at last.
    Thank God Almighty I'm free at last!"

FDR was the user of the fear phrase in his March 4, 1933 speech, maybe Churchill used it also.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Banned Read only
    Bree,

That post that asked where you were got me worried.
    I'm very happy your here and in one piece.

Julia

Silver Member
    So many replies!

Quote Originally Posted by Traci Elizabeth View Post
    [...] Read my thread titled "My Wife Said YES!" that will up up shortly.
    Oh I'm excited! I looked but you haven't posted it yet! Hurry up woman!

But I am glad you did NOT delete yourself from here. You have way too many friends here. And I think you are making the right choice on the Orchi for now. SRS can be had any time that is right for you.
    I just booked my orchi for May 18th.... oh I'm giddy!

Congratulations Bree. I am also planning to have an orchie in about two or three weeks to the most.

Kristy
    Kristy
    This is my Facebook page

Quote Originally Posted by Bree_K View Post
    If I go back and fourth, it doesn't change a thing. I don't have to prove to anyone who I am and that makes it very easy to end up in a state of purgatory.
    Based solely on your avatar I really don't see how anyone can see you as anyone other than Bree... so going back and forth would be impossible.
    I was told that I was "Way out there In left field", but I don't even know where that is.

Jess

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessinthesprings View Post
    Based solely on your avatar
    Therein lies the problem :P

Rather than arguing as I always do... maybe I am pretty or decent or something. Regardless, THAT pic is 100x better than what I really look like. The angle is perfect. The lighting is just right. The stars were shining bright and the planets were aligned.

Therein lies the problem :P

Rather than arguing as I always do... maybe I am pretty or decent or something. Regardless, THAT pic is 100x better than what I really look like. The angle is perfect. The lighting is just right. The stars were shining bright and the planets were aligned.
    Now wait just a dog gone minute Bree. I saw the other pictures you posted to show you are not as pretty as your current Avatar BUT the pictures you did post were actually naturally pretty and there was no doubt in my mind that be it messed up hair or no make-up, you have a natural female beauty that many would give their "balls" for (no pun intended...well maybe there is a perfect timing pun expressed since you booked your orchi).

Silver Member
    Now wait just a dog gone minute Bree. I saw the other pictures you posted to show you are not as pretty as your current Avatar BUT the pictures you did post were actually naturally pretty and there was no doubt in my mind that be it messed up hair or no make-up, you have a natural female beauty that many would give their "balls" for (no pun intended...well maybe there is a perfect timing pun expressed since you booked your orchi). :heehee:
    You just WANT me to prove you wrong, don't you? Fine! :P

Boobs bound, man shirt on, no makeup, messy hair! TAKE THAT!

I just have to learn that this is all I got... I can't change it and I have to live with it.
    Last edited by Bree-asaurus; 04-11-2012 at 09:17 PM.

umm... ok while trying to look manly you pull off androgenous... so I guess going back and forth is possible. We are always far more critical of ourselvs than reality. I wish you the best of luck but, I think you are one of the lucky few who could pull stealth off. I really don't think you have anything to fear but your own demons.
    I was told that I was "Way out there In left field", but I don't even know where that is.

Jess

Banned Read only
    So..... where is the horrible witch? Looks like any other girl without make up and messy hair. If that is all you have it would be no problem to live with it.

Now where did I leave that rusty old knife........

Silver Member
    I just have to learn that this is all I got... I can't change it and I have to live with it.
    Got news for you, Bree, my opinion hasn't changed at all. You have incredibly feminine features. You look a lot more like a girl in drag (drab drag, that is) in this picture than a guy.

Lea
    Lea

Bree I will agree with the other people on your looks. You look better than some GGs I know.

Also if you don't like yourself then you can't except someone else to like you either.
    Kristy
    This is my Facebook page

yep...you are stuck looking like a woman...sorry to break the bad news to you!!..

you are blessed with the non masculine brow, big eyes and femme lips... its the curse of transsexuals that don't need ffs surgery..

Silver Member
    You have a lot going for you!

Hey Bree!

You know I'm a fan so I'm glad you're staying, but I'm even gladder (yep) that you're feeling better about who you are. Also congrats on the Orchi, I just had one a couple of weeks ago, and I'm extremely satisfied with having done it.
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy_K View Post
    Also if you don't like yourself then you can't except someone else to like you either.
    I don't have to like me... everyone else likes me! I'm just an awesome person.

I dunno... I don't see it. But it's probably just something we all deal with.

I wish I could believe everyone that disagrees with me, but I know what I see. And I can't trust anyone's opinion here because in my head, you are being supportive and saying what I want to hear. I can't trust my friends and family because they want me to feel better about myself, so why wouldn't they bend the truth a little? And if they truly do believe I look like a woman... my thought is that they see what they want to see because they know who I am on the inside... their view of me is biased. I have plenty of excuses for why you are all liars (love you all though! )

Anyway, this is the whole issue of me leaving and coming back. I need to not care what I look like. I can't let my view of myself hold me back from living my life. I have finally learned that... I have to just suck it up and do my thing. I can't wait for my self esteem to improve because it never will by itself.
    Last edited by Bree-asaurus; 04-12-2012 at 03:17 PM.

I think you said it all.
    Kristy
    This is my Facebook page

Bree, I don't blow smoke up someone's arse but I will say this. Is some ways, in your avatar, you resemble one of my sisters. That was an unsettling fact for me to deal with. Yes, I know that you said that was your "best appearance" and that you don't look that good all the time. We are our worst enemy. We can tear ourselves down so much better than ANYONE else can because we know exactly what we're sensitive about and HOW we're sensitive about things. Personally, I think it's your self-esteem tearing on you about your own looks much like how a woman who's slim and in shape can look at herself in a mirror and say she's fat.

I'm glad you're still here. If you had left, there'd be one less person who's opinions and thoughts keep me grounded and/or help me out.
    If I don't make changes happen for a better tomorrow, then who will?

Good golly woman. If you can look like that sometimes you can look like that all the time. Most of us would kill to have such natural beauty. Walk forward and be proud of who YOU are.

Love
    Rachel
    My parents should have known something wasn't quite right when I kept putting Kens' head on Barbies' body Rachel Smith May 2017

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"]Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want. Dan Stanford[/SIZE][/SIZE]

I used to feel like one in a million now with this forum I feel like one OF a million

“We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us.” ― Joseph Campbell

I dunno... I don't see it. But it's probably just something we all deal with.

I wish I could believe everyone that disagrees with me, but I know what I see. And I can't trust anyone's opinion here because in my head, you are being supportive and saying what I want to hear. I can't trust my friends and family because they want me to feel better about myself, so why wouldn't they bend the truth a little? And if they truly do believe I look like a woman... my thought is that they see what they want to see because they know who I am on the inside... their view of me is biased. I have plenty of excuses for why you are all liars (love you all though! )

Anyway, this is the whole issue of me leaving and coming back. I need to not care what I look like. I can't let my view of myself hold me back from living my life. I have finally learned that... I have to just suck it up and do my thing. I can't wait for my self esteem to improve because it never will by itself.
    I don't lie... If I thought you were manly and horribly unpassable. I would not have said a word.

Jess

You just WANT me to prove you wrong, don't you? Fine! :P

Boobs bound, man shirt on, no makeup, messy hair! TAKE THAT!

Your kidding RIGHT? You look very female in that picture and NO I am not blind thank-you!

You should count your blessings Bree as you look more naturally female than most I have seen. And I am NOT trying to boost your ego. You know me and if any thing I am very direct and honest.

Silver Member
    *sigh* maybe one day I'll see it.

I just have a hard time BELIEVING in things, especially when what I see (while I will give in and admit that I could be wrong - it's happened before) tells me the opposite.

Thanks everyone for the kind words. Since it's like 20-to-1 I think I'll just keep my mouth shut before someone shuts it for me

*sigh* maybe one day I'll see it.

I just have a hard time BELIEVING in things, especially when what I see (while I will give in and admit that I could be wrong - it's happened before) tells me the opposite.

Thanks everyone for the kind words. Since it's like 20-to-1 I think I'll just keep my mouth shut before someone shuts it for me

You know Bree that you should not be looking in the mirror as what is reflected back to you is your own insecurities about your femininity. You can not see with clarity. You ought to let us be your mirror, and we will reflect back to you the truth - that you are indeed female.

I won't respond anymore on this threat because I know I have made my opinions known to you. You ought to trust us that we speak the truth.