Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ok... well I'm not leaving...

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Bree, I think you're CUTE, period! And, if you've seen Sherry's pics, u KNOW how picky I am! Heck, I'd date u. Only if u were older, tho. I don't date women still in their child bearing years!

Let me add, I'll be HAPPY to hear that you've left cd.com. Let me finish.

ONLY when it's on your terms and your choice. And, because u don't need us any more and have moved on in your life as a woman! NOT because you're unhappy with yourself!
    When THAT day comes, even tho I don't always agree with u or sometimes even understand your point of view, I WILL MISS U! And, I'm sure I won't be the only one!

PS: We r ALL our own worst critics. That's just the way it is!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Traci Elizabeth View Post
    I won't respond anymore on this threat because I know I have made my opinions known to you. You ought to trust us that we speak the truth.
    I'm sorry! I'll believe it all! I SWEAR! Don't threaten me!

Bree, you look more like a woman without being made up than I do with makeup.
    So accept the fact that you're hot and let's stop beating a dead horse!

Really, I hadn't seen your "real life" pictures until now and you are a woman whether you believe it or not.
    I would love to look as good as you and be your age.

Not seeing yourself as being blessed doesn't mean it isn't true.
    Pam

"I am a stronger woman than I ever was a man." Living full time since Oct 14th 2012.

Hey Bree I am new here but have been lurking quite a while and take it from me, I for one am glad to see a Texas girl stick around
    "Just a small town girl...living in a lonely world"

Quote Originally Posted by Bree_K View Post
    You just WANT me to prove you wrong, don't you? Fine! :P

Boobs bound, man shirt on, no makeup, messy hair! TAKE THAT!

I just have to learn that this is all I got... I can't change it and I have to live with it.
    Don't feel bad, OK? I just took these a moment ago with my webcam (I had to figure out how it worked, first). If I transition, I'm gonna have to pay the rhinoplasty surgeon double-time, and you can see by my beard shadow how lucky you are to be blonde.

You ARE cute Bree, but who you are is far more important and what I really admire and adore about you most. Believe it or not, YOU have inspired me and I appriciate that. Thank you.

Anna
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Anna Lorree; 04-12-2012 at 11:31 PM.
    "If you're going through Hell, keep going."
    -Winston Churchill

Princess in the making SandraAbsent's Avatar
    Love your gutz! Glad to see you worked your way through it!
    Life inside the music box ain't easy
    The malots hit the gears are always turning
    And everyone inside the mechanism
    Is yearning
    To get out

http://sandra-absent.blogspot.com

Senior Member Jacqueline Winona's Avatar
    Bree, you're spirit transcends everything about you, and your inner beauty is remarkable- as is your fine, fine appearance! Glad you're sticking around, the place is better with you.

Thankyou for staying Bree. I like most of your posts.You add a lot to this forum.