Thread: Is Uncle a girl? He is I saw him!!!

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar

Is Uncle a girl? He is I saw him!!!

I finally spent some time with my sister, but this was different, I was Keri and OMG I loved it. I felt so at ease with my sister as she is very accepting and understands this really makes me happy.
    I dressed the way a normal woman would dress when the weather is got a bit of a chill. I was wearing some cute jeans and a long grey cardigan with a black top underneath, followed with a pair of black flats.

I made sure that she was ok with meeting Keri and she was good but wanted to make sure I knew my nephew would be there also and it will be possible that he may say something.

Well when I arrived and came through the door he was very shy as he didn't recgonize me (at first) Then my sister asked him if he knew who this was and he answered in a questioning way "uncle Kevin?" but was not sure, this tells me I need to work on my makeup skills.

So about lunch time I offered to go pick up some take out from a local chinese restaurant and that went great as I was in the store their where two women ordering and then a crew of construction workers coming in and out of the restaurant, not one of them looked at me funny or anything. I had to use my female voice to pick up the order and I think I passed with flying colors on the voice but I think the cashier could tell but was still pleasant.

Well when I got home I served up our plates and my sister tells me that while I was gone my nephew was asking her all kinds of questions, "is Uncle a girl?, has he always been a girl? stuff like that. Now mind you he is only three years old but so cute.

My time was up as I had places I had to go and I had to change so I changed at my sisters house and left as a boy which confirmed that uncle was still uncle.

I showed my sister this site while I was there so if she wanted to she could learn some about us (she is very accepting and wants me to tell my cousin as she thinks we would have a great time together.)

When her husband got home my nephew explained to him that uncle kevin is a girl and then a boy I saw him. My sister showed him the site and he was impressed how I looked and wants to meet Keri, (this would be a first to be around a man that knows me) He just wants to know how I got such a girly butt, he did mention implants. LOL
    I think I will have to take them up on this offer as I would love to be free to be me.
    I cant wait for my next outing hopefully I will get to go over soon.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I wish I had the courage to just be myself and live my life how I want

Great for you Keri. You look very free and happy in these pictures. Good for sister for having an open heart to understand and let you be you.

Hugs,
    Kristyn
    I am an Artist working in all Mediums including Sexy

Platinum Member
    Keri, I think its great that you're able to be yourself around your sister and, it seems, her husband, as well as your nephew. And I think its great that you may be able to hang out and do things with your cousin (I'm presuming she's female)

I have one question...I hardly even need to frame it as a question. Your wife. Where is she in all of this? I know she's disapproving. Does this work for her?

BTW, I though you looked great!

Great Pictures Uncle Kevin err Aunt Keri You and your sister could be twins. My Personal "Well Done" on being Keri.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/76795368@N07/

International Men Can Wear A Dress Too Day, Tuesday, May 15 2012

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    I have one question...I hardly even need to frame it as a question. Your wife. Where is she in all of this? I know she's disapproving. Does this work for her?

Kim- my wife is not at all approving of me going out she knows I want to and she knows I told my sister but she is not aware of me going out to visit her. If and when she asks me what I have been doing I told her that I went to visit with my sister. If she enquires then I elaborate otherwise I don't tell her because it only gets her upset. I wish it was different and I could do these things with my wife also GOD I wish but she is just not ready for a meeting. I think about it all the time.
    Oh and yes my cousin is female most of them are except for two.
    I wish I had the courage to just be myself and live my life how I want

Aspiring Member
    Hey Keri, kids usually quick to pick up on it. Quicker than adults.
    Diane Elizabeth

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Wonderful outing for you, and yes, kids pick up so quick, but are so non judgmental. Did not even matter to him. Great story.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

I think its fine for a kid that age, they know all about costumes and its just fun for them... the only issue is having it cause problems for your kid's social life...I think an uncle is distance enough to be the crazy uncle that makes family fun and not so cloose that any mean kid's comments would matter much.
    Chickie