Thread: It's an Out.

It's an Out.

Anyone have ideas for going out enfemme? I've done getting gas, shopping, lunch, a movie but is that all there is? What do you do for an "out"?

You can do whatever you do in male mode while en femme. Try museums, theater, concerts, visiting tourist spots that are close to you, coffee in a nice shop with a view of the local scenery or of people walking by as you read or do a crossword puzzle, good restaurants, women's seminars a merchandise shows, etc. Best way is to make a list and keep checking off the items that you accomplish and adding new things to do as you think of them. I always have great ideas of what to do, but then seem to so easily forget them when I am looking for a good reason to just get out in female or male mode. Unfortunately, life is like that, and so that is where that list comes in handy. Good luck.

I want to, but the fear is there.

Any place you want to go is the standard answer! I agree that an art venue is always fun. I also always have fun at Lesbian bars, if you like to drink that is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I agree, you can do anything enfemme that you can do as a man. I have been to vegas, enfemme for the whole week, been to the Florida keys, again enfemme for the whole time, been to Nascar race on the infield enfemme for the whole week end, I love to go camping enfemme and do that frequently during the summer months. I do all my shopping enfemme, clothing and groceries. I also like to go on road trips and stop at nice restaurants. I have gone to shows, plays, musicals, and i even went to some sports events. All as my femme side of Veronnica. Life is to enjoy, not to be enjoyed in a house. Enjoy hon, there is a whole world out there to see through your feminine eyes. Veronnie2

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I've been to a baseball game and a Dallas Cowboys football practice en femme. Plus many other places.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Gold Member
    You could try re-roofing your house, no jeans now, Karren would object for sure. LOL
    Rader

Like everyone above has said, if a gg would go and feel safe chances are you will be also. My wife and i have gone to dinner,movies,flea markets,malls and even to disney world,universal studios orlando,fl. and had a very enjoyable fun time. We were also at bush gardens in tampa when a thunderstorm spoiled our fun in the park and Jackie's hair and cloths got soaked,now i tell my wife when the weather is for possible rain it's ok i'll just wear my rain hair. lol Just be careful dress nice and have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by ConnieD View Post
    Anyone have ideas for going out enfemme? I've done getting gas, shopping, lunch, a movie but is that all there is? What do you do for an "out"?
    (Bolded words are my emphasis.)

I'll echo Allie and say that you can do anything in femme mode as you do in guy mode. Consider it your femme self catching up with your guy self, if you will.

Unless I misconstrue the part of your question that I emphasized, are you feeling as if the actual experiences of going out aren't quite as exciting as you had imagined? I've read a few threads/posts about this over the years and there are members who continually seek new experiences in order to recapture the magic and the excitement of imagining what it must be like to be a woman, or of first going out in public. The truth is, very few of us GGs lead the charmed lives of exquisite women who have the world at their feet, as do even the cutest crossdressers. For example we all have to wait in line to pay for groceries, and the grocery clerks interact the same way with everyone. Most people lead ordinary lives.
    Reine

Platinum Member
    Ever gone to live theartre? Depending on where you live, its great excuse to get dolled up in formal attire and enjoy a good play.

You can go anywhere. Whether you should or not is another matter. I don't think that I'll be visiting a biker bar anytime soon!

Have a college or university nearby with a music school? Student concerts and recitals are inexpensive and people tend to dress nicely for them.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Connie,
    As others have said, you can do anything you want while en femme but more on that later.

As an example of fun things you can do while en femme, I will give you a partial list of things I have found fun/relaxing/appropriate while en femme:
    gone to church, driven long distances, eaten at all sorts of restaurants, flown on commercial flights, gone to the symphony, seen plays, gone to the movies, visited my therapist, checked into the hotel, visited several presidential libraries, gone to art museums, gotten gas (pump your own or, in NJ, have it pumped for you), bought clothes (women's and men's), traveled on trains and subways, taken cabs, grocery shopping.

However, somewhat related to your question, I have also wondered what I wanted out of dressing in public. I came to the conclusion that I would just like to be able to do what "normal" people do and not have to think of things to do because I was dressed.

Now, to the question about what to do while dressed. As others have said, do whatever you do in male mode. I would like to point out one exception that I strongly recommend you take off of the list: DO NOT USE PUBLIC MENS-ROOMS WHILE DRESSED EN FEMME It is generally not recommended for your good health.

Leann
    Leann

Enjoy who you are but stay safe.

I think you're right in a way. Some of the initial adreneline rush is gone, but that wasn't why I ventured out. I wanted to spend more time enfeme and try to experience life like as a GG. I guess that's what I'm doing and I never realized that life is ordinary for us all. I still say that even though it's a lot of work being a woman but it is SOOOOO much worth it. I love the way I look, feel and all that goes into being a woman.

Thank you to all who have replied, I will certainly take your advice.

Hugs...

I go where ever I have to for what ever I need when ever I need it.
    Didn't realize I needed a "reason" to go out.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !