Thread: voice

Smile voice

Hi everybody, Tamara 5 here I was wondering if there is any way that a man can change the sound of our voice to sound more fem. My voice is low and soft sounding already but not like a woman . dose anybody know how this can be done if there is a way thank you. lol Tamara

Just do a search of the internet and you'll fine some sites...most of them will tell you a little then they will want you to buy the dvd or cd that will explain how to change your voice.

Jessica

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    I try breathing from my chest more then through my nose. This keeps the tone a bit softer but still allows for a louder more normal voice. Plus I sing.
    I wish I had the courage to just be myself and live my life how I want

Tamara 5, check out this website http://www.youtube.com/user/candiFLA I think it might help you, it helped me alot.
    Life's a dance you learn as you go
    Sometimes you lead, sometimes you follow
    Don't worry 'bout what you don't know
    Life's a dance you learn as you go

CandiFLA's videos that Senneca posted the link to are excellent. There is also a couple videos by a guy who isn't transgendered but specializes in imitating other people (and he claims anyone can do it). I did a search and couldn't find them right now though. If I find them I'll post the links.

Hi Tamara,

Check this site out http://www.genderlife.com/products-page/voicetutor

Kristy
    Kristy
    This is my Facebook page

Well it can be done but it can take a lot of effort and for what purpose? Just to fool people? I guess it depends on what you are trying to accomplish really.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning