Thread: Great experience bra shopping

Great experience bra shopping

The wife and I went to the mall the other day and went to the Hanes store to get some bras. While there my wife suggested I get a sizing done, I was reluctant at first but then said screw it. The sales lady (maybe 40, hispanic) was so nice and so helpful. She had no problem with any of it and asked where I'd like to do it in case I was uncomfortable. She did the sizing (44 B) although she did measure around the bra I already had on.

Then she helped me find a cute bra that wasn't one of those super strong ones which is pretty much all there is in that size because that big around usually means a big bust, so there's need for a lot of support. I ended up getting the new type that don't use conventional sizes, they come in small, medium, large, extra large. I got 2 of them, both were a large because I liked the color and it was only available in large. But she then had me get extenders and even some small forms to help fill them in more evenly.

She was a wonderful lady, terrific sales person and made me enjoy the experience very much. I love reading stories like this on here so I thought I'd share mine with you!

Oh, one is white and the other a light purple. The extenders are awesome, definitely expands the possibilities, I plan on going back to get some more sexy bras (satin perhaps).

Thanks for sharing your wonderful story! And you need to thank your wonderful wife for making the suggestion! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Lovely story, missyatl! Gaby
    [SIZE="1"]When Irish Eyes Are Smiling... In the lilt of Irish laughter... When Irish hearts are happy... And When Irish Eyes Are Smiling... [/SIZE]

Gold Member
    I wish I could get a fitting.
    About 2 years ago, I took my wife to a ladies shop called Swartz in Wilmette IL.
    After measuring my wife, I joke ling asked what about me.
    My wife just giggled, and said "If you really want to, OK but you are wearing it home.
    Home was an 1 hour drive away.
    The SA was about to measure me when the boss lady said, don't waste our time, we have
    customers waiting. I said I want to get one ( A Bra) but sher said no, not now.
    O' Well it was my big chance, but I was a farad to push the issue.
    The Placed closed last January, Guess my no sale cost them. LOL
    Rader