I have a overnight job that allows me to be outside on occassion, I run a distribution company for newspapers and every now and then I have to help out when someone does not show.

So last night I was feeling more feminine before I left for work so I grabbed a cute sweatshirt, my normal forms (C's on me), my wig and some cute flats. Well as luck would have it I had to deliver

So as my morning is going smoothly while I am delivering up to peoples homes I am just enjoying the freedom of being me, knowing that I can be seen if they look but SO WHAT. I am happy and enjoying the cool morning.

So the sun is peeking out as it is about 6:15am and I have just one paper left to deliver when a van pulls around the corner and stops by my vehicle. I start to think "oh s***". So I walk around the back of the van and I hear "Hey Lady come over here" Well I can't just jump in my truck and take off as it is probably a customer.
So I approach the passenger door and he says he cant roll down that window can I come over to the drivers side. (I am not wearing makeup, and I have about 18 hours since I last shaved but still pretty unnoticable) atleast from a distance

So He says to me " to make delivery easier at his home, I can just leave the paper on top of his mailbox instead of bringing it to the door. (this is from about arms length away) Of course I have to respond back to him, Luckily I have a pretty good female voice. I thanked him and said I would make the change on the list.

He then said "ok miss you have a good day" This is when I really smiled as I apparently can pass as female even up close without make up. Well at least in the early morning.

I will probably be out again tomorrow so will see only this time I am going to have to shave, just in case