Thread: Taken joy being out dressed

Taken joy being out dressed

It's been six weeks since I have had anything on which normaly should belong to a girl / woman. The funny thing is I didn't really miss it or even think about dressing except for a few times. I really enjoyed every little bit of getting ready tonight and couldn't wait to get out the door onto public in the Atlanta cool air.

I would like to know if and when you have been away from dressing for a while do you seem to enjoy yourself even more than normal. Does absence make you want something even more. What do you say?

Senior Member Jacqueline Winona's Avatar
    Yes, absolutely! My job has times (like now) when I have to get to a pretty dark place to be successful, and my femme side gets totally shut down during times like this. When it is over, and I get to sit back and hvae a "Janice day" it is so incredibly fun, relaxing, wonderful, etc. I feel truly at pice and relaxed when it happens.

Banned Read only
    Before retirement I had to take advantage of any potential opportunity to dress. That usually meant taking a mental therapy day from work. Now I am able for the most part to get my private time from September through June, five days a week. The only prolong time away from dressing I have is during the summer when my wife is home. I usually can weather the drought because I know September come. That's when I cherish the planning to start up again. Until I get my fill it's five days a week. The next time I get pent up desire is late spring when it is finally good weather to start sitting in the backyard during the day.

Before retirement I did not have the great opportunities I have now. So, I spent too much time and money buying myself "presents" on eBay. The thrill of getting new garments, even though, I could not wear them as much as I wanted was the only way I could compensate for the lack of time.