I am so beside myself now, I can't stand it.

Short History:

I am very happily married and my wonderful wife has been 10,000% supportive of my transition. Many of you know my history on here, wherein; I have talked openly about my transition.

My wife's only reservation has been SRS. She wished that I would not have SRS as she tells it, "It's putting the final nail in the coffin" not of our marriage but any last resemblance or physical evidence that I was ever a "male" even though it has not worked in almost 3 years) since ion HRT.

So this has been wearing very heavily on my wife. Many months ago she told me that if I had to have SRS then go ahead and do it BUT she would not go with me or be part of the process (to Thailand). I then called my daughter who is so close to my wife it's scary and they are so much alike and asked her if she would go with me. Well, my daughter ripped me royally. My butt still hurts. She told me in so many words that I was not being fair to her mom who has been so supportive and who wants to stay with you because she loves you so much. Then my daughter really put the guilt trip on me by saying, " Do you even realize how lucky you are to have a woman how loves and supports you when most other wives would divorce their husbands in a heartbeat......" Well you get the picture.

Then Last week at the top of the hour my wife was flipping through the channels when she saw the pre-show trailer about Dr. Oz's show that day being about MTF Transsexuals who are married.

She called me and said lets watch this. Well, throughout the show, I was sobbing and my wife had tears flowing down her face as well. The first married couple was so much like us. The first MTF Transsexual transitioned completely and already had SRS, and they were talking about the wife not being a lesbian but that they still love each other and don't want to ever break up. They are becoming intimate. And as the wife said, it does NOT matter how my husband looks on the outside, he is still the same loving person on the inside, and it was the inside that I fell in love with. It was really a tear jerkier for both of us, and it reminded me so much of all of my feelings. Well we watch the entire show and after it was over, we said nothing about it.

[SIZE="7"]NEWS FLASH[/SIZE]

Last night my wife came to me and said Traci, I want to really talk to you. So we sat down with no distractions and my wife started to cry. She said Traci, it now makes so much sense to me and it is so clear why you have to have SRS, and I am so very very sorry that I did not understand this until watching Dr. OZ. And she said she was so truly sorry for any pain she has caused me.

She reached over to me and hugged me for a long time and we both cried. Then she leaned back and said, Traci, I want to you get the SRS. That is the only way you are going to be whole and we can both be happy together as wife/wife.

Then she told me, Traci, I really do want to go with you to Thailand and be with you every moment of the recovery.

She then said, Traci I love you and you are the most important person in my life and I never want to spend a single day away from you. You are my life, my soul mate, my everything.

We hugged more and cried more.

This morning she was happy as a lark and told me lets not use our retirement savings to fund this but lets save every penny we can to still have SRS this year (which is what I was wanting to do in 2012).

So my friends don't let anyone tell you MIRACLES don't happen!

Just writing this makes me cry. And those of you who live for the moment until you get SRS surely understand as well as those of you who are fortunate enough to already have your "Vagina."