Thread: No ,,, instant gratifacation

No ,,, instant gratifacation

Ya ever think of how slow all this is as far as the time it takes to go from UGLY azz MAN to pretty lady ? I meen a life time of abuse Sun, Work , Drinking , Fighting , Just geting hurt, Cut ,Broken bones , Filthy dirty greasy , Scared up , Tatooed , Acne , Teeth chipped, Missing , Toe nails smashed missing ,, Fingure nail same way, Nose broken bent, FAT, Viens sticking out ya leggs an arms , Just DAMAGE . An to go from all that to be anything that even resembales a lady , girl , woman , That even blends at 100 yards away is amazing to me . Time it takes time ,, Never put up my before an after picture ,, But a few of my friends on here have seen it ,, An it just freaks me out to think of all we go threw ,, An people STILL say its a choice ? LOL,,,LOL,, That still cracks me up , Dont get me wrong I love it ,, But you just cant tell me you find a person with as much dedication as the chix on here by choice alone ? Its way deeper than that ,, DRIVE more like it . If I put that much into making money I would be RICH !
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Well, somewhat true Stacey. To many of us we know what we have to do to look good, so after awhile it tends to become more or less "second nature" even with our own standards of excellence.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I've never broke a bone!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I've never broke a bone!!
    and you say you play hockey? and don't wear jeans!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thought for sure yall would bite this one ? All you girls put all this time an money into dressing an ya cant relate to this thread ? I know some of the girls on here can tell about some personal injury or body damage they have over come to get as far as they have gotten ? Or how much pain an stress it takes to go the distance to get what you want . Guys just let it all go an dont keep up with the beauty regament like us wanna be girls do , You know that when your in man mode you just let it all fly out the window .
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

As of late my beauty regiment has been pretty good and pretty regular. I flew enfemme for the first time with no problems , visited my daughters as Laura and spent most of my vacation as a female , (had to visit my parents - they don't know) and well I'm haveing the time of my life finally.

Hi,,

& what say we did not do those things , we looked after our selfs, may be at age 10 i knew more than i could put in to words so new to look after my self because it was going to pay off in such a way i knew i was a woman in the makeing, fact is i am , & im where i should be .

A cost hardship mind blowing a loss & yes driven & on a pretty rough broken road. if you like . & worth it & a life thats complete. & being able to live it,

...noeleena...

I agree it sure ain't instant Stacy. Gotta hide this, tuck that, add this, shave that, squeeze this. It gets worse as you get older. There has to be a better way.

a bit nutty
    Yeah, it is hard. I'm still trying to disguise my sucking chest wound and accidental decapitation. It's very hard to hang ear-rings without..you know..ears.

Platinum Member
    I know I try to look presentable and take my time, but I'm getting better at the routine and don't spend hours fretting. I know I have to live with certain limitations ...so as long as I can keep people 100 yards away, I'm good to go!

Stacy, you just have to do what you can, and not sweat the rest. I used to spend up to 2 hrs, getting it together, With time and practice, and accepting I'm just going to get it looking so good, and no more, no matter what else I do, I can now put myself together in about 1/2. Of course I get ready as a guy in half that time.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Quote Originally Posted by Krista Doll View Post
    and you say you play hockey? and don't wear jeans!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Smart hockey players let the other guys break their bones! Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I started chuckling as soon as I saw who started the thread, before even reading it! No broken bones as yet, although I do keep catching myself with the razor!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I just love it when the make-up comes off and this real ugly bald-headed loser of a guy with no redeeming features appears in my mirror! It creases me up every time!

Hey-ho! Back to work!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Maybe I can help you GingerLeigh. Go to Ears "R" Us. They have these incredible fake ears that look very real. They even come with stainless steel stakes that can be driven into your shoulders in order to keep them evenly spaced. Of course if you did that everyone would really know that you are a 'airhead.

Sorry. Couldn't resist. lol

I guess I must not be a very smart athlete or worker. I've had many broken bones and major injuries.

hello Stacy!
    The stress comes from those that are close to us that hate what we do. I do this because as I see it I have little choice. I would gladly quit if I could! However, because the urge and drive is so strong, I just go out and try some new kind of makeup, new dress or some fabulous anti-aging cream to get a better look.
    Charlie

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Yes, many of us have these problems to overcome, and it is truly amazing what I see being presented here. Myself, almost cut two fingers off, broken and dislocated shoulder (cant do a bra without spinning). Torn Achilles heel - make sit hell to wear heels of any height. Three operations on other foot, 2 sizes smaller, and leg is 2 inches shorter. May never go out cause probably cant walk

BUT

I do so love to dress, and any deficiency will never stop me now that i know what i am meant to do. I salute eeryone who perseveres through the hard times. I also salute those girls who have not yet injured themselves. BE CAREFUL OUT THERE.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

I get what your saying. But it doesn't relate to me. With me there is no man mode vs femme mode. There are only betting degrees of dress as I am always in ME mode. You see. My legs stay shaved and the rest of my body hair stays, let's say, away. My brows are always waxed into a nice arch. My toes are always painted. My morning routine stays the same. Super close shave. Moisturizer on the face WITH sunscreen of at least SPF 15. Body lotion on the rest. Silver earrings in both ears. This all doesn't change whether I am going to work at 5am in my best grubby's or out on town in my best LBD. So that is why I say. There is no man vs femme mode. There is just me mode.

For your intertainment here is a list of what I can remember
    13 head injuries requiring stitches
    1/2 of face and neck reconstructed after I tried to leave it on the ground one day
    2 broken legs
    2 broken fingers
    I complete tear of my achilles tendon
    Removal of 1" strip of flesh from back of hand

I'm lucky to be alive mostly
    You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because your all the same

I've always been reckless as a guy, had I known I would want to be a girl out in public in my later years, I would have taken better care of my looks. Boxing did not help at all.

To look like a women takes a lot of work for me also i need padding and lots of makeup which i am getting better at .
    MY injury list !
    7 stitches in forehead thanks to my bro
    2 knee operations 1 from hockey 1 from falling off a loading dock
    2broken fingers
    Tore all the ligaments in my ankle playing vollyball and badly sprained the other also playing hockey
    1 broken elbow from falling down stairs (never healed right )
    8 stitches in my middle finger cut it right to the bone and severed the tendon (factory injury)
    3 stitches in my foot stepping on a beer bottle
    13 stitches in the palm of my and 18 disolving ones after acidentally cutting my hand with a jack knife (severed nerves and tendons ) almost bled to death good thing my x GF was there
    this the same hand i cut my finger on it feels kinda funny and numb now
    Anyways believe it or not there is more but i will leave it at that lol
    So i ask myself am i pretty ? yup i am lol again
    Last edited by Ally 2112; 04-13-2012 at 01:08 PM.
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

Like Charlotte, the Yorkshire Rose, I also chuckled when our class clown, Stacy B, contributed yet another comic thread - but one with an actual point. We're all so lucky she stumbled into this briar patch.

Fortunately for me, I don't have a laundry list of serious and disfiguring injuries to report, only the ravages of excess decades. It takes hundreds of dollars worth of MAC's best products to result in a facsimile, reasonable or otherwise, of the Other Team.

Karren didn't just let other players get slammed into the wall or smashed in the teeth with a puck or a stick, she must also have been the luckiest player on the ice.
    Last edited by Jeninus; 04-13-2012 at 01:23 PM.
    Shame on those who think ill of us -- Translated and paraphrased from the motto of the United Kingdom's Most Noble Order of the Garter

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Couldn't have said it any better, Stacy! I've completely given up on Robert. The saggy old sod is crumbling! Balding. What hair is left is going grey. Except all that hairy nonsense growing in ears and nose! His skin is sun damaged beyond belief from growing up on the beaches here. EVERYTHING is sagging! Worn out back and now a hernia!

What does it take to turn THAT horror into Sherry? Besides A LOT of cheating I mean. If I listed all the steps and paraphinalia needed for the change over, I'd take up the rest of this page!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Hi Stacy, I have to tell ya, even with all the work in shaving, plucking, taping, corseting, sqeezin, pushin, an pullin. The most frustrating thing is to get my eyebrows evened out.
    This is do to an event Easter Sunday when I was 4 yrs old. I was dressed up in my Sunday best heading to church and as I stepped on to the sidewalk, and the redhead up the street
    (who had a crush on me) rode her tricycle down and drove me over. Four stiches and a scar for life and one eyebrow that has a .nice curve and the other that has a hairless streak
    and bends towards the moon. Pretty Lady seems a reach, I'm just trying for not too scary!!

For me, part of the fun of dressing for me is knowing the work it takes to make things work to look like a beautiful woman. When I was in high school I was 135 soaking wet and 5' 11". I never fought only smoked a pipe or cigar occasionally. I could easily look very feminine even when I wasn't trying. I would tailor my shirts to make them fit better, which showed off a figure. Most people assumed I was gay, and many were shocked when they found out I was dating a girl from another school.

Sadly, I got married and my wife went from being OK with my dressing to having no desire for sex of any kind, and blaming it on "I'm not a Lesbian". After 9 years, I had gained a LOT of weight, going up to almost 280 lbs. The first time I came out in public was for Halloween, and I had to make my own maids costume, which was about a size 24, and had to do some heavy corset work to fit into that. After a year of going out in public nearly every week-end, I had lost over 100 lbs and was down to size 14. I finally had to stop losing at 160 for health reasons.

The whole process of getting ready, shaving, bathing, bubble bath, make-up, foundation garments, stockings or hose, skirt, heels, and a satin blouse shifts my whole mind. I'm aware of details, I care about my appearance, and even how I relate to people shifts, with more emphasis on giving compliments, seeing what's great about people, and generally making people feel good about themselves. At a party, I'm not afraid to get out on the dance floor all by myself but I'll quickly start dancing with any number of men and women who join me on the floor, and be ready to let couples hook-up when they see a match that works for them.

Not only have I not gotten into fights when dressed, by most of the time, because I know there is no hiding out, no confrontation, and it's my choice, not theirs to be so beautiful. So it's my job to make sure that others are not only not threatened, but are also comfortable with who I am, their own desire for me, and knowing that they are "safe" with me, can see something great about them.

Sometimes, that works like foreplay, especially when I know that I'm going to have sex at some point in the night, and even after sex I don't really want to change back. It's almost like dying, like mourning the loss of a friend or lover. Often I even sleep is something very feminine, and maybe by morning I'm willing to face the world as Rex again. Part of me wishes that I could ALWAYS be Debbie, but then, especially after dancing in 3 inch heels for 6-7 hours, I'm aware that I would have those days, even as Debbie, where I would just want to wear some yoga pants and some Sketchers - like I did today.