Ya ever think of how slow all this is as far as the time it takes to go from UGLY azz MAN to pretty lady ? I meen a life time of abuse Sun, Work , Drinking , Fighting , Just geting hurt, Cut ,Broken bones , Filthy dirty greasy , Scared up , Tatooed , Acne , Teeth chipped, Missing , Toe nails smashed missing ,, Fingure nail same way, Nose broken bent, FAT, Viens sticking out ya leggs an arms , Just DAMAGE . An to go from all that to be anything that even resembales a lady , girl , woman , That even blends at 100 yards away is amazing to me . Time it takes time ,, Never put up my before an after picture ,, But a few of my friends on here have seen it ,, An it just freaks me out to think of all we go threw ,, An people STILL say its a choice ? LOL,,,LOL,, That still cracks me up , Dont get me wrong I love it ,, But you just cant tell me you find a person with as much dedication as the chix on here by choice alone ? Its way deeper than that ,, DRIVE more like it . If I put that much into making money I would be RICH !