Thread: Step son finally came out

Banned Read only

Step son finally came out

My step step son came out to my step daughter Cassie's friends tonight,a couple of them.Came out dressed as Katie and I saw the look on the friends of Cassie's friends.It was positive and Katie was glad to hear this.Cassie's friends said Katie looked beautiful and Cassie was surprised to be told she has a cool 2nd sister on the spot.

Cool!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

That's great! So nice to hear a story with a sweet ending! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    So reassuring for Katie. Great.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    Wow what a support group she has. If I would have had the courage to do what she has done I am sure I would be so much happier today. This world needs more people like your family. I bet she is just blossoming in her environment. I wish you all the best.

Keri
    I wish I had the courage to just be myself and live my life how I want

congratulations Katie, well done

Banned Read only
    Cassie's friends say Katie is considered one of the girls now.

He must feel great to fit in with the girls. That is wonderful!

I wish I had that chance when I was a youngster my life would have been so much better.

Audrey Michelle's SO
    What a great life Katie is going to live because of all of the support she is getting in her young TG life!

Thread closed, no more of your fake
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn