Thread: frends over time out

Unhappy frends over time out

I am going to have take a brake for 4 days. what to do what to do. well it will b worth it i do need the help. I pulled my left arm out( 8 mo.) and back in it broke the bone i hade 2 pins put in. Well now i have no grip around 30/37 on a good dqy versers right at 140+ and could have some nerve dam. from c6 should know by nex week. So thay is why i have been able to dress so much ( I do take what i can get) I could be out of work a nuther 6/8 mo. Wright now i just went my left arm hand to wrok right. S o girl frends if u dont hear from my will be back on inter net on monday morning. love cindy

You take good care of yourself Cindy! It's great you have freinds to help out when you need them! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Hopefully any damage will work itself back into shape with time and good physical therapy. Take care.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Hope you are getting therapy for that arm, at lest it sounds like you can still hook a bra, so enjoy the time your off, since you have to off anyway.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

You are so fortunate! I've had two separate shoulder injuries and both times had to give up dressing for over six months. It was miserable.

Hi girls, Thank u for the kind word. yes it was, and no i could not get it snaped. it took 6 mon for that. but us hard head males have to work as hard as we can.
    yes we are getting a lot done. A veary good frend let me use his bob cat so we will get a lot more done on sat. and i should b able to get the house washed too. and b back in a dress on momday. ho ray. love cindy just out and about.