Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you touch "it" when you put on women's clothes?

Do you touch "it" when you put on women's clothes?

I really thought I would get past the point of touching it when I get dressed. It seems like I'm touching it more lately though. It might even be getting worse.
    I start touching it as soon as I'm done dressing.

I touch it in the bathroom. I touch it in front of mirrors. I even touch it in the car and out in public. Do we ever get past this?

I worry about the wet spots and I worry about getting blown.

I guess I just worry too much when I wear my wig. Now I know why GG's are always fixing their hair, a girl just has to look good.

Do you touch yours a lot too?
    Last edited by Marleena; 04-12-2012 at 07:22 AM. Reason: add question

Marleena, you cutiepie. I thought this was going somewere else. Yes I do mess with my hair all the time. We got to look our best. Daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

Almost but saw who posted the thread and read it any way.

Hilarious.

Nikki

Of course I touch it . Can't have a hair out of place - wouldn't be proper.
    A prisoner in a kings disguise - Styx

As an addendum: was driving several days ago and a car load of four apparently GG's turned the corner in front of me. All simultaneously reached up and patted the back of their hair.

a bit nutty
    Hair in my face drives me over the brink! I don't know how GG's do it without going insane! The constant tickling of the eyelids/cheek. Sooo bloody irritating and yes, I'm constantly "touching it" (silly!).

Just observe women out in their daily lives, they touch theirs a lot as well. I remember seeing a woman a while ago as I was stopped at a light. She was about to cross the street and I swear, she must have touched hers a dozen times within a minute or two.

As for me, mine is au natural and I touch it way too much no matter how I present, to the point where my wife gets kind of ticked off in saying "you touch, twirl and play wit it like a girl".
    Last edited by Sara Jessica; 04-12-2012 at 08:20 AM.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Platinum Member
    Leave it to you, Marleena! Yes I fret about my hair constantly..

Sometimes Hon but mostly I've learned to fake "it" (no pun intended) just like women do. You need to more or less be a magician with this stuff and learn the art of misdirection.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Nice one Marleena! I love my Kaz hair and yes... I touch it every chance I get!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    I try to make sure I don't have a hair out of place all the time. so Yes I touch it over and over. my new wig is soooo soft and silky too.
    I wish I had the courage to just be myself and live my life how I want

I thought you were talking about the ground because when I get dressed up I'm flouting on air! LOL.

lol! yeah, every stop light!
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

of course silly how else do you flirt?
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Reply if you like to play with it. Don't Be shy! :)

I always wondered why girls liked to play with it Lorileah!

I see what you did there.

Yes, I play with my hair all the time. It feels great to actually have hair to play with, fuss over, etc. My actual hair style is modeled after Patrick Stewart, so I don't normally get to twirl and primp on a daily basis (read as "I'm bald").

Well, why do you think God created mirrors??? Did you think it was just for makeup????????? LOL
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I'm so dense sometimes, if it had not been for others replies I would have thought you were talking about something else, for a moment my world stopped making sense and I could feel a panic attack coming on.

Very clever and mischievous Marleena.

I often curl my hair around my finger when I'm thinking, doing this in public does provoke consternation among those who observe this behavior and I'm sure one day I will have an accident while driving because I allow my hair to blow all over the place often impairing my view of the road.

Very stupid but my stupid list is long and I have not given it the priority I probably should and buy a headband because if I did it would be pink further adding to my already arduous life journey.

Having a very weird moment while typing this, sitting in Starbucks and a very precocious boy of no more than five years walks up to me and first tells me my computer is very small and what am I doing with it and than wants to know if I'm a boy or girl. I answer that I'm a boy but he does not believe me because my hair is long and now he is telling his father and everyone else in Starbucks that I'm a girl so his father rushes him off to the bathroom, life is so surreal sometimes.

not quite silver yet Emma Leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KellyJameson View Post

Having a very weird moment while typing this, sitting in Starbucks and a very precocious boy of no more than five years walks up to me and first tells me my computer is very small and what am I doing with it and than wants to know if I'm a boy or girl. I answer that I'm a boy but he does not believe me because my hair is long and now he is telling his father and everyone else in Starbucks that I'm a girl so his father rushes him off to the bathroom, life is so surreal sometimes.
    This seems to be getting to be a common accurance hey Kelly???

Oh the hair thing yep have to its always in my face or doing anything but staying were I want it to........

I can't keep my hands off of it!

I smooth it down.

I keep it away from my face. I always seem to be pulling it off of my lips.

I am in a constant battle with it to control it.

Sometimes I think it has a mind of its own.

-----------------
    Great post Marleena.
    -Bree

Touch it? You bet

I touch it a lot. I keep it really clean and ready for what may come up! Love my wig!

In an Enigma,surrounded by a Black Hole,inside a Conundrum
    lol......I thought you were going down Taboo Road too hon........yup..I`m always twisting,wrapping around my finger....especially while driving
    "it all unfolds before your eyes ,let Merlin cast his spell" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Im always touching mine. I love my hair and should have been a hairdresser.

I've started to let my hair grow, Marleena...
    so that I can play with it all the more...
    just like everything else!
    Gaby
    [SIZE="1"]When Irish Eyes Are Smiling... In the lilt of Irish laughter... When Irish hearts are happy... And When Irish Eyes Are Smiling... [/SIZE]