Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you touch "it" when you put on women's clothes?

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Marleena View Post
    I worry about the wet spots and I worry about getting blown.
    you had me on this one. Dr. Pepper thru my nose onto the keyboard.

Platinum Member
    I love sweeping the hair away from my cheeks and chin when I have my wig on. It seems cascading tresses when cooking, baking, washing dishes, etc always get in the way. Kind of reminds me of my inner femininity when I get so relaxed I forget I have on a dress, slip and heels.

I think you should feel very guilty indeed about this, Marleena! You are in danger of bringing the whole CD community into disrepute as a bunch of perverts! And the mods will be along any minute to ban these salacious threads from this forum.

I have to confess to a small amount of disappointment too...

hugs for everyone!
    Rachel x

Count me in! I can't stand it when my wig has even one little strand out of place. Comb, fluff, primp, repeat.

Duh! I can't pass a mirror without looking and fixing my hair

I am always playing with mine. never mind flirting ,it turns me on. Gosh i love it it completes the effect of being a crossdresser.

I like to do things to it to make it grow long....................! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Flowers View Post
    I think you should feel very guilty indeed about this, Marleena! You are in danger of bringing the whole CD community into disrepute as a bunch of perverts! And the mods will be along any minute to ban these salacious threads from this forum.

I have to confess to a small amount of disappointment too...

Lol..it's all good Rachel. Just a little diversion from the seriousness, arguing, struggling with life. Making a few people smile is always a good thing. The replies have been wonderful!

I never totally got the hair obsession until recently. It's so wonderul to have hair on the top of my head again, being a girl does have advantages and I think I'm worse than most GG's about my hair now.

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar
    You are such a "bad" girl! Of course I touch it all the time, doesn't evryone??? I am touching it right now with a brush and it looks so good.
    I want to be this girl!

I thought you were talking about the floor when I dress up I'm flooting on air!! LOL

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    Does that mean if hair wasn't what you were thinking when you said "it" you have a dirty mind?

I admit I touch mine to Love finding a mirror or a window reflection and doing a little touching in it. Of course always trying to be discrete
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Quote Originally Posted by darla_g View Post
    Does that mean if hair wasn't what you were thinking when you said "it" you have a dirty mind?
    Lol.."it" can be whatever you want it to be!

I 'touch' my guy hair too. I simply have to 'touch' my long girl hair more often because it's in the way more often. Oh, and I like to play with long hair. Besides, how else can you get the tangles out?
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I don't have enough hair on my head, or anywhere else, to play with! In fact, I don't have much of anything to play with, unless you count my 40 B's!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I passed this thread about 10 times before i read it not realizing it was by Marleena lol .I thought it was about touching my toes ? .But yes im lucky enough to have all my hair it is going grey but is long and i did get ringlets when it was real long
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

I touch my natural hair so often my wife gets after me for doing it!
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

I'm not sure how ften..but I have adopted that adorable habit of sweeping it out of my face with two finmgers.

I'm always touching my girl parts when dressed en femme. It is the boy parts that I ignore.
    People who live in glass houses should pull the shades down!!

Platinum Member
    Hi Marleena, Guilty as charged your honor, also it's amazing
    that I now can't stop watching as woman do it so often .
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!