Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Too close?

Quote Originally Posted by Kate Simmons View Post
    Let me know.
    You should never stop reaching out, and its wonderful that you do. Of course we all love hearing what you think, so don't get so discouraged. ~Kendappa

Hi,

Iv been here since middle of 08 plus many other forums & iv seen many come & go.
    One difference for my self i do have friends over the ditch in Austraila that i met over 4 years ago & some ill meet again this comeing may as ill be over there for 4 weeks ,
    In Katoomba west of Sydney

of cause ill be meeting some from our forum T R . who i only know from chatting with them on our chatroom. & seen thier pics.

as for my self as most know i am very well known & my life & history is there for others to read, due to the media & that was really good,

My feed back comes from people i know here in New Zealand from those who have seen me on our T V stations & read about my self in the papers,

A woman i know told me that what i have done has not gone unnoteised & there are many who are hideing away because of fear or other issues, & cant come out in to the open yet they know i have & with that in mind may have the couage to step out , & be able to become a part of socity as i have done ,

so dont think all is lost , many people read what we say & see us down the streets doing what is normal in life, remember this is nation wide for my self & with in the many groups im involved in & with. i do reach a very wide number of people .

So my expreance is, dont give up even if we think nobody is interested, in what we have to say.

I have a busy life yet i look forward to spending time here & on the other forums , why .

Well i do have friends & hopefully i can help them when they need help.

The womens forum im on is great & being a part of that is so neat we have over 2000 members & for my self its not time wasted , & here is no different,

Just remember we can get a bit tired & need time out so just sit back have a cupper & dont think to hard , then when ya ready you know the door is open,

...noeleena...

Gold Member
    Kate, the input of many is what always makes for good feedback. You have always been willing to give your time in sharing and the value of that can't be minimized. But what is most important is doing what is right for you. If you feel you need to dedicate your time in a different direction for your benefit, then that is the right thing. You always have to take care of #1 first. But if you feel you need to stop because you don't know if you are valued, then just step back a minute. I suspect all of us have value to some and not others. It all depends on whether the person getting the information is accepting and understanding of that information. So right now, you have 12,658 messages that came across to many who benefited from that sharing. That is some impact!

Just to let you know I love all of my friends here and will continue to be here as much as I can.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Quote Originally Posted by Kate Simmons View Post
    Just to let you know I love all of my friends here and will continue to be here as much as I can.
    Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry needed 20 characters.

Aspiring Member Silentpartner GG SO's Avatar
    I havent been here very long but I've got quite a few friends in my friends list. I've had PM convos with all of them and then the convo comes to a natural end. I dont assume I've fallen out with them, rather that there just isnt anything more to say at the moment. At any time I may just drop them a PM to ask how they are, or vice versa, or if I see from a forum post that they maybe are having a hard time or have made a particularly touching post, I'll PM them. Some of the PM convos I've had have been really helpful, encouraging, sympathetic and sometimes just much needed hugs and I value them all.

I think its the nature of all forums that things go in phases but each and every member here has something to offer others - I like to think that even I can maybe offer a perspective as a GG and SO -

it would be easy to get the info you need, get things sorted in your mind and then move away from the forum but I feel this place is a unique community of different people from different walks of life and parts of the world. New people come along and need help or clarification etc. and the longer term members offer help, advice and support - and the cycle goes on.

From what I've seen of your posts Kate, you are a sensible well balanced individual - the likes of which are very valuable to this place.

I hope your new relationship turns out well for you and I hope you can find time to stay here too. You are, I'm sure, a much valued member.
    even though not everyone replies to every post, thats not to say they havent been read, and helped someone.

Kate, you're just acting more like a girl. Guys don't communicate unless they have something in particular to say. We can go weeks, months, years without talking to each other, then meet for a beer and it's like nothing's ever changed. That would drive a woman nuts; They need lots of discussion in order (often about nothing in particular) to feel their relationships are secure. As for me, I think that all the people on facebook simply have too much free time on their hands. I'd rather spend it in the real world than posting all the 'I know', 'me too', 'really!', 'my dog farted a lot today', messages etc. etc., things that wind up on those message boards of every page.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Well Lexi, I'm a gal who knows what she wants and knows how to get it. That having been said it leaves little to the imagination in connection with an SO. Not that I would twist them around my little finger (Who, Lil ol' me?). Getting a foothold on womanhood is fun if nothing else. Geez the things you learn if you do this long enough.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning