Thread: Once therapy begins

Once therapy begins

is a path started...or are lots of options still?

There are several options open. Therapy with a good gender therapist will open many doors, some you may not want opened. Truth hurts but it also helps. Nobody can say what path is right for you except for yourself and sometimes, that doesn't come without much soul searching.
    If I don't make changes happen for a better tomorrow, then who will?

Untitled
    I believe that once you start any form of therapy, a path is started, but it is not finished, along that path you will find diversions, end of road, bridges and lots of other distractions. It is up to you to choose which path you follow, some you may follow and come to a dead end, some you may travel a little way then back track onto the road you were originally on.

Take each step slowly and steadily, follow what you believe is right for you and don't be afraid to change your mind. It is your journey enjoy it.
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

Banned Read only
    Leslie,

Therapy helps you reveal your path or paths.
    You will learn about you and your life that will assist you in finding the path(s) that are right for you Leslie.

Julia

yes julia is right...therapy helps you understand your options, helps you make good decisions , and helps you execute whatever options you choose...you get out of it what you put in.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitlyn Michele View Post
    yes julia is right...therapy helps you understand your options, helps you make good decisions , and helps you execute whatever options you choose...you get out of it what you put in.
    You are right Kaitlyn.
    Kristy
    This is my Facebook page

I was just to me second therapy session. It was not as wringing as the first but still very enlightening. It is one of the best things I have ever done and I have all of my new friends here to thank for that.

Love Rachel
    My parents should have known something wasn't quite right when I kept putting Kens' head on Barbies' body Rachel Smith May 2017

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"]Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want. Dan Stanford[/SIZE][/SIZE]

I used to feel like one in a million now with this forum I feel like one OF a million

“We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us.” ― Joseph Campbell

I have been taught, through my depression classes, that the only way to succeed is by using baby steps. Along any path that you choose in life, if you take giant leaps, then life has a habit of kicking back. If the path that you are on, does not feel right, or is too difficult to remain on, then only you can make the decision to change the path. I have taken many paths in my life, most of them wrong, but I have learnt along the way many useful tips and tricks to attaining the skills in choosing the right path. Remember, we all have the right to choose what we do and when we do it, so don't ever feel that the path you are on, is for the rest of your life. If it feels wrong, it usually means it is wrong.