Thread: concelling my corset

concelling my corset

I like wearing corsets under my tops to help with my figure, and thats ok if the top is bulky but if its tight i can see the ribbs and all the strings ect.. what are some ways of concelling a ? corset better. or might i need a better fitting one . It fits good but not to the upclose scrutiny
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Girls will be boys ,boys will be girls its a mixed up world its a shook up world" {Kinks}

Tina, I always wear a thicker compression type camisole/tank top over my waist cinchers (Flexee type). It usually works well with the tighter and thinner fabric tops. It seems like I have much more undergarments than I really need, but it helps with the overall look and here in the San Francisco Bay Area, works wonderfully for our year round cool evening weather.

Thanks Allie gives me anther good reason to shop the lingere section
    "Girls will be boys ,boys will be girls its a mixed up world its a shook up world" {Kinks}

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    i think Allie has the best idea

Silver Member
    Hide your corset? Sorry, dear. It can't be done. If you wear a corset in public, people will eventually notice. Suck it up and own the fact that you are that weird guy who wears a corset. Nobody gives a darn anyway. Honest. Nobody. It's either that or be that weird guy who wears a corset and tries to lie about it. Take your pick.

Stephie

Wear it on the outside over your blouse....that's a hot look right now.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Aspiring Member
    Katrina, just like a building needs a proper foundation, your clothes do too. Your corset may be a nice shaper, but as your picture demonstrates it's just not going to work with everything you wear.

If you need shaping, you need to find a smoothing shaper that's not going to show. There's a bunch of different brands, but Spanx are super popular right now.

http://www.spanx.com/home/index.jsp?...opnav_logo_img

Quote Originally Posted by Katrina Black View Post
    I like wearing corsets under my tops to help with my figure, and thats ok if the top is bulky but if its tight i can see the ribbs and all the strings ect.. what are some ways of concelling a ? corset better. or might i need a better fitting one . It fits good but not to the upclose scrutiny
    Might i suggest you not wear such tight fitting clothes when wearing a corset. Yes i know the whole idea of wearing a corset is to create an hourglass figure but really do you want the world to know how you achieve the look. Much better in my mind to wear looser fitting clothes and allow the viewer to wonder how you manage the "look".

SarahLynn
    Great leaders are not great because of their words or deeds but because of the greatness they inspire from others."
    (Legends of the StarDancer)

Quote Originally Posted by Katrina Black View Post
    Looks great to me, but a slightly thicker and looser top would conceal it.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Wearing a corset under loose fitting clothes sounds counterproductive! Since I wear them all the time under skin tite clothing, (which most of my things r), I use Allie's method. Spanks or Flexees, (which I use as they're less expensive and r made quite well), will not only hide the busk and stays but also smooth the upper and lower transition ends of the corset. Otherwise, I bulge over at the top!

I go one step further. I wear legged Flexees. They also blend my hip/butt pads into my thighs and where they meet the corset! If one girdle is not enuff, I'll wear two! They're thin and nearly seamless after all!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I find that you can wear snug clothing but solids don't work with concealing. Wearing patterns and textured fabrics and it's almost impossible to see the lines of a corset. I also make sure that the top of the corset is very snug so you don't get that "blossoming" that many girls show just under the bust line.
    Corset 2.jpg Corset.jpg
    I am quite cinched up in these photos but even up close you would not notice.
    Sally

Sally, I would probably trade anything for your waistline before you put on a corset... Makes me wanna cry... You look great!!

Staci