Thread: Put These On...

Put These On...

We're going to the grocery store and Wal-Mart. Things to do in guy mode. I'm fresh outta the shower & drying my hair. My Wife walks in the bathroom & says "Put these on". She hands me a pink w/ red hearts pair of Victoria's Secret panties. I answered Her with a Yes Ma'am, a smile, and an I Love You. (and I do!)
    ​Cindy

California Dreamin Michaelasfun's Avatar
    Awesome, Cindy. Sounds like you have an MM (Miracle Mate)!
    Michaela

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. - Rush

cindy that wonderful, Ain't Love Grand!

Did you use a pantyliner? You don't want to ruin them. LOL!

Audrey Michelle's SO
    That is great! I will have to do that now. Sounds like a pretty great wife! Glad to hear that you showed her affection for it!

I have to know... when something like this comes up... is tucking part of it? Or can you "go free" and still wear panties?
    Real Men (Among Others! ) Wear Panties

The sacrifice involved must be tremendous. But, whatever it takes to keep your wife happy, right??!!! LOL!!!

That's certainly an order worth following! I hope you had a fun time out.

-Bree

Quote Originally Posted by MandyGG View Post
    That is great! I will have to do that now. Sounds like a pretty great wife! Glad to hear that you showed her affection for it!

I have to know... when something like this comes up... is tucking part of it? Or can you "go free" and still wear panties?
    I have to tuck, panties don't fit right otherwise.

That's awesome! Wish my wife would do that to me. As long as the wife is happy, you can be happy. Kimberly, i also have to tuck to get them to fit right.

Miriam
    Quote Originally Posted by MandyGG View Post
    I think it depends on what you're going to wear, Mandy. If you're going to wear short skirts or tight clothing, I suppose tucking is necessary. Wear looser fashions (I prefer longer, loose skirts) and it's really not a problem. Other than a bit of experimentation, I've never messed with it - it really doesn't make any difference with what I wear.

I can't speak for others, but I think I've also sensed that some do it just because they feel more comfortable dressing while tucked - even if it might be imperceptible.

Miriam

Senior Member Jacqueline Winona's Avatar
    Great news, Cindy, that has to be just about the greatest feeling in the world.

Mandygg, I can wear them either way, tucked or not, it just depends on what style they are, and what I'm wearing over them. Cindy, your wife really knows how to plan a shopping trip, and still keep her guy happy. nice way to go drab.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Quote Originally Posted by Cindy Jean View Post
    We're going to the grocery store and Wal-Mart. Things to do in guy mode. I'm fresh outta the shower & drying my hair. My Wife walks in the bathroom & says "Put these on". She hands me a pink w/ red hearts pair of Victoria's Secret panties. I answered Her with a Yes Ma'am, a smile, and an I Love You. (and I do!)
    I guess she's okay with your Cding then? Awesome!

Reminds me of a song she might be thinking..

Last edited by Marleena; 04-15-2012 at 12:43 PM.

Aspiring Member

Hey Cindy

It sounds like you've got a good relationship there; give your wife a big hug.

As far as tucking goes; I always wear panties and never tuck. I couldn't if I wanted to because of the discomfort (I tried but it hurts). I choose panties with a wide crotch and never have problems.

Have fun and enjoy life,
    Sandra1746

YeeeeeeeeeS! That tis awesome!!!!
    So I like dressing like girl. BIG DEAL!

I've been wearing panties and bras for a few weeks now. (I should really figure out the date it started so I can have an anniversary). I have my own panties and my own bras. None with hearts, though.

My wife doesn't have to tell me to put them on, it's now "normal".
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda