Thread: Stories of dares/experiences you've been through while dressed?

Stories of dares/experiences you've been through while dressed?

I'll start with one:

Once I decided to dress in the middle of the day and go out in a park nearby, I rushed to put on my hose, heels, dress, but I didn't wear a wig or any make-up :O. I was driving through the local park, and I'm pretty sure about 2 or 3 people saw me, but it never hit them that I was even crossdressing!

Lame I know, but does anyone have any stories that they would like to share?
    Pantyhose enthusiast-Send me your favorite brand of PH!

Latest pair: Leggs Silken Mist

http://www.flickr.com/photos/59775257@N03/

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    I go out a lot of times around supper without anything but lipstick (as far as makeup), top and pants.

Of course the hair is MINE. It is better time than with all the junk on. Just being a girl in low gear.

Em
    Living with a heel in each world.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    For the past seven years, since my wife passed away, I have gone out every day dressed totally enfemme but wearing no wig or makeup. What little hair I have is shaved to 1/8th of an inch so I look very bald. No way do I look like a girl, but I sure am dressed like one, usually in a skirt and top with of course the normal lingerie. I go everywhere like that and have never had one single negative comment. My late wife used to do my makeup and my wig and could really make me look like a female! I can't do that, so don't even try. Right now, as I write this, I am wearing a knee length skirt and a tight top to show off my natural 40 B's! Of course I have on bright red panties and a pushup bra. I have already gone out for lunch and am about to go out again to pay some bills and pick up some cleaning. BTW, my philosophy is that I dress to please myself, not others!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I was at Target in Harrisburg, Pa. two weekends ago, on a busy Saturday.....in my own hair!....no more wig, which is something I've been doing for the past two months. And even though I have not recieved many looks as I just went about my business, I am developing a complex that my hair is not attractive and pretty enough.

I have officially been out in public since January 23, 2010 on a regular basis, that day was a watershed moment for me. I had attended a support group meeting for the first time at a hotel near military base, where I ended up at the lobby bar with some of the other CD'ers, and the place was packed full of military guys in BDU's, and no one bothered us. I can also say that I sometimes go to a diner nearby with the same group, the place is near a race track/drag strip, and sometimes we have gotten some stares and snide remarks from some of the car crowd. That's just the way it goes. You develop thick skin, live your life, and move on.

Sorry, I don't have a interesting story to tell, but I do know a few who have had some frightening moments that could have turned violent.

It's not much but I decided to walk down the street once en femme. I was meeting a friend who knows and although I was meant to meet them somewhere else I thought about walking to meet them halfway. It was late and there were a few people on the streets. There's me thinkin "These people in their cars aren't going to notice anything out of the ordinary from that distance and at that speed. Just go for it Mikayla!" I walked passed a group of people and just tried to be like any normal girl. They never said anything. A couple of them looked, almost as if they were trying to work out if I was female. On the trip back one of my friends, who also knows, saw us and had to glance twice as they said, "Oh wow. I didn't realise it was you at first. That' actually amazing."

I think that's the bravest I've ever felt going out. I was so happy.

Anyway I hope this was a worthy story :-)