Thread: Todays Photoshoot

Todays Photoshoot

Well the day started out with some difficulties and I wondered if I was going to make to my photoshoot today. But it all worked out and I was even there on time. I had planned on dressing and driving to the photoshoot but some business needs had to come first and I could not go there dressed, so I took my stuff and dressed when I got there.
    I went to Vanities in Houston. Vanity is great! I had been there before and bought a wig and stuff but I had never had a makeover or photoshoot.
    It was a really great day. After doing my makeup we did a photoshoot in two different dresses. One was a "sexy" shoot in a really short dress "whoohoo" and the other was in a beautiful long green flowing gown. Vanity had me try out the full breast front that she has and "wow" talk about cleavage!!
    I had a great time and will post some photos after Vanity sends them to me. I believe they are going to be really good! Certainly a day to remember.

Thanks Vanity! Your Great!!

Still catching my breath!
    Molly

Molly, i know what your talking about i have had two professional makeovers, and it is a great time, Just getting all the attention from the ladies as they transform you into a pretty girl, i just love it. Getting your picture taken as a lady, thanks for sharing it bring back good times.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Hello Molly, where in Houston is Vanities? Do you have to bring your own clothes and shoes, or does she have a selection? Thanks!

Girl that sounds like soooo much fun! Glad you had a great time! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Wow, what a fun way to spend the afternoon. It would have been nice going dressed, but the just going is pretty great! And walking in male, and changing for the shoot, and make over, should have been thrill enough!
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Quote Originally Posted by SoMuchToLearn View Post
    Hello Molly, where in Houston is Vanities? Do you have to bring your own clothes and shoes, or does she have a selection? Thanks!
    Vanity has a web site that will answer you questions and you can find contact information. Great place!
    www.vanitytransformations.com
    Molly