Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are you done evolving as an MTF and reached all of your goals?

Are you done evolving as an MTF and reached all of your goals?

This is a question for everybody, be it CD/TG/IS/TS. I have read many threads where members are still evolving while others have reached a plateau where they are happy and things won't go any further. We all reach a place (I hope) where we are satisfied.

So are you satisfied where you are at, or still discovering or wanting more?

Have you reached your goals?

nope, hope to someday have laser done. A femme haircut. then we'll see how I feel
    My GF calls me Sasha since being lost in the fog

Never gonna feel like I've reached the top...too many clothes still to try on...too many hair styles still lok at.

Joanna
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Be who you are...not who you think I want you to be

marleena...good question....done? never!!...when you are thats a sad place....as all in life, it is the journey that is exciting,the destination...heck...i don't have one. turn the key and lets go...got more looks, makeup, and clothes to do....

I'm almost there Marleena, *I only have a few things left to do with how I look. Goals are easily accomplished. I just do them or try them no matter how they turn out. My next goal is to travel by train home en femme the whole way. So two and a half days on a train. Or the bus.

Do you consider learning to put on eyelashes straight an accomplishment? I still need to be able to do it. I am not satisfied with how I look as a woman but there are things that I can change or add, and others I can't. I still buy my clothes from thrift shops mainly and sometimes some stuff doesn't fit. Most things do though. I have also figured out a way or reason to change clothes (dress). I do it at work and travel home en femme on Fridays whether on the train(trolley) or I drive. Saturdays I travel on public transport en femme to group therapy. Until I need to find another outlet for changing clothes. Is this what you mean? And how about you?

Tess
    [COLOR="blue"]Contessa Marie D

I'm TG. A fem-male so I look male sometimes.

Dressing is necessary, the type of clothes you wear not so much.

This above all to thy own self be true!

Platinum Member
    I honestly don't think I'll ever be completed. I hope to do more things with my wife en femme...particularly travel. Beyond that I hope to stave off the ravages of time for as long as possible and continue to improve my presentation.

Glutten for punishment CHEVELLE's Avatar
    As for appearance I haven't started yet. I'm getting caught up from a bad winter financially (I own my own 18 wheeler well the cab part anyway) and this winter being slow I have alot of bills to catch up on. But pgysicly I don't have far that I can go. I have a limit of how big I can grow my breasts if I grow them falsies to buy for out here a couple of skirts a couple dresses and underwear. But emotionally that's where the uphill climb is going to be. Nit only for me but for my wife as well. I am just past the trying to kill my inner woman off and depending on how things go with my wife I may return to that as my wife and kids mean more to me than I do and i will do anything for them yes even if it makes me miserable.
    • [SIZE="7"][/SIZE]

13 times and its been lucky for me...AFTER ALL THE THINGS YOU STILL WANT ME TO BE....... 13 ways to see the devil in my eyes because I stood here 13 times and i'm still alive.
    But my dreams they aren't as empty as my conscience seems to be. I have hours only lonely. my love is vengeance that's never free

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    I am still evolving and learning who I am or where I should go from here. I am not happy with who I am as a person but I hope that I will find that happiness someday.
    I wish I had the courage to just be myself and live my life how I want

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'll never be satisfied until I'm in the ground, Marleena. That being said, so far, I've exceeded any and all the things I've wanted to do as a CD. However, I DO have at least one that's quite difficult left!

I'd like to be viewed as a pretty young woman out in public at fairly close range! Considering that I'm over 60, that's a tall order! We'll see what else pops into my scrambled mind!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I'm probably 90% done but that last 10% may take the rest of my life. Mostly fine tuning though.
    Sally

Aspiring Member

It will never end

My journey of self-discovery will never end as long as I have any quality of life left. The point of reaching a goal is to set another one and move toward it.

The journey will never end,
    Sandra1746

In all seriousness Marleena I can say I am happy just as I am.
    There is a lot of Suzy in me and I feel satisfied with my life. A am a sort of woman/man mixture. [In that order]

I am very lucky and I know it.
    Last edited by suzy1; 05-03-2012 at 11:38 AM.

I'll never stop evolving as a person. Being a CD is part of the overall ride Hon.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Platinum Member
    I'm pretty much where I am going to end up unless I win a big lottery. I need a walk in closet for myself. Physically my goal is to weigh in at 175 lbs. That's realistic. I cannot do anything about the height. Normal shrinkage through age is just going to go so far. I now envy those of you who were 'vertically challenged' all your life. Emotionally, I'm still balancing life's expectations with some probably unattainable goals. That's a nice way of saying I'm waiting for my wife to evolve.

I am solidly still evolving and will likely never be "done". I'm in a very different place than I was even five years ago. I Have no idea where I'll be with this in another five or ten or twenty years, but I am resolved to be open to anything that comes my way.

Evolution is never ending...if you stagnate you will go the way of the Dinosaurs and it's much too early for this gal to become part of the past.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Not even close to final evolving. A huge milestone will be being in femme mode and experiencing sex with a man.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Tina has only been with us for 6 years. I'm very pleased at her progress, but she'll need a few years yet to be completely comfortable in her feminine self.

Marleena,
    We continue to evolve through out are entire life, weather we know it or not. In my case, in so far as Cd'ing, I've been basically a 24/7 girl for years and love my life style, but I may wake up tomorrow and decide to dump the whole thing. I love, among other things chicken breasts and chocolate, but I may increase or decrease my intake at any time. When I went 24/7 at age 56 I also changed my sexual desires, something I thought would never happen, we are humans and continue to evolve. Just my .
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I don't think there is any place left to go for me. I'm not going to transition, I don't want to live full time. All my friend and family know. I have an active social life, so Yes I guess I have reached that spot.
    Now this does not include the fantasy of knocking off another 20lbs!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Joanna41 View Post
    Never gonna feel like I've reached the top...too many clothes still to try on...too many hair styles still lok at.

Joanna
    Heyyyyyy you took my answer !! LOL,,,LOL,,, Ohhhhhhh an laser too . An the wieght too ,,,
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

I didn't even know I needed goals, I just thought I was messing around with clothes and make up, and having fun being who I am. But if I have to have a goal, I want to lose 30 more pounds, and not lose it in the hips, or chest, any suggestions?
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    No where close, I've made lots of improvement over the years but I still have a ways to go. For now I'm still trying to master standing up in my pics. Then the whole voice thing, going out in public, am I more than a CD dilemma etc. At least another 15 years at my current pace of progress.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

Yes, I'm currently happy where I'm at and even dropping back a bit at this point. I believe it has something to do with being 48 days sober, but whatever.....I'm taking it for what it is at this moment! I go out occasionally with other tg friends and our big get together is next Saturday night! Can't wait!

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I reached all my goals many years ago, when my dear wife was still alive! Now I am happy to be able to still dress when I feel like it. Since I am not good with makeup or fixing my wig, I don't even bother. But I still dress as Stephanie and go out in public looking like a man in feminine clothes!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!