Thread: No issues

No issues

Hi everyone, With all of the hot and heavy controversial threads lately. I wanted to post one of a somewhat lighter nature to relax everyone.

At the present time I have absolutely no issues to deal with and am pretty much coasting since I'm retired and can do pretty much whatever I want. I had also "retired" from CDing for awhile having put it on the shelf for a year or so to gain perspective. I can do this without too many problems since I had made it a total choice to do it or not and I have found that is really the ONLY way to beat it as an overriding compulsion.

My primary job right now is helping to care for my young Grand Sons as my Son is a young widower. Even so, I manage to be Kate without interference to the family dynamics and while I had come "out" years ago, Kate is still somewhat of a secret with regard to the Grand Sons.

I may plan to increase my time as Kate exponentially as time goes on and that is where the skill comes in in addition to a potential budding relationship. You'd think I'd be winding down in view of being 65 years old, but it seems in many ways things are just getting started. They tell me that 65 is the new 45. I'll letcha, or rather my body will letcha know. In the meantime I just plan to enjoy the whole thing. In any event there are no negative issues impacting who I am or my CDing. I was wondering how others are faring in this regard.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Hi,

Well im just liveing my life as i have done for a good while being involved with the groups im a member of doing things at our Museum displys & the like , today we had about 40 of us come along to sort of open it up to those who had friends & family members involved in the wars & our troups who were over seas. so a nice afternoon & cupper & cake's ,

It really was about our people who had lived here in Waimate, before going over sea's,

Next sunday as youll be aware of ill be over in Austraila for 4 weeks staying with friends & a trans get to gether in Sydney, = Katoomba,

other than that, time with Jos & our daughter & kids, 4 of, & just getting a few things done before i ship out, normal life really, mow the lawns tidy up & letting my / our friends know what im doing,

...noeleena...

Kate, sorry about the loss of your daughter in law. You seem to have a nice balance of things and I can understand the issue of what the grand children are allowed to know. Enjoy being mellow.

Kate,at 68 I've fought my battles with the world, won or lost, they are past me now, and I've found my happy place. I'm retired, with a wife that is not bothered by my choice of clothes, so I dress when ever I want, and don't if I don't want. I've never had any desire to share this with the world, so have no issues with anyone over my CD life. SS and the retirement checks keep rolling in, so yes, I'm satisfied with life at this point, although, better health would be nice. My condolences to your son, being a young widower must be rough, I'll bet he has dad around to help mother the boy's!
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.