Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When you own more heels than guy shoes

When you own more heels than guy shoes

I was doing some spring cleaning and started to straighten up all the closets. I had heels and womens shoes all over my house in every closet. . I actually own twice as much womens shoes as I do mens I have 16 pair and just added a pair last week and a new pair today. I could see if I dressed alot more, spend days en femme. went to malls shopping or was a girl 24/7 but I am not. My closet is like my summer home , I am there mostly in the suummer. So how many girls own more womens shoes than male. OH and my panty count is on the rise too. what's wrong with me Here are the heels I bought today. When I was at the Avenue and bought the patent blk wedges last week , these caught my eye. I love the zipper back and I think they look so sexy
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hey denise. I fall into te same category..two pair of guys shoes..25 pair of ladies. One pair of guys undies that I keep around for some unknown reason, I suspect to give me something else to dust occasionally. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE those shoes!

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Nothing wrong with you from this view. Sexy shoes for sure. Have 16 pair of femme, 4 pair of drab. Ratio seems about right to me..

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

One pair of male foot wear for moi. I have more female boots, three, than male shoes
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I tried on that same pair of heels at Avenue and just loved them. Do not know why I did not buy them.

yes I can relate too this because I have way more womans shoes than guy shoes probably over 40 prs. sometimes you just can't resist. by the way they are sexy and so is the pedi love having painted toes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheila11 View Post
    I tried on that same pair of heels at Avenue and just loved them. Do not know why I did not buy them.

Cause you bought those sexy lepord print platform heels,

Three pairs of each but 1 of the drabs is headed for the wastebasket (workshoes) which will need replacing... and I doubt very much I'll be able to do that without getting another femme pair also.

This may be a silly question... But are any of those femme shoes... Comfortable? Weather oriented? Task oriented?

Just curious, I think you can tell a lot about a girl's attitude towards life and herself by looking at her shoes!

Quote Originally Posted by DeniseNJ View Post
    I was doing some spring cleaning and started to straighten up all the closets. I had heels and womens shoes all over my house in every closet. . I actually own twice as much womens shoes as I do mens I have 16 pair and just added a pair last week and a new pair today. I could see if I dressed alot more, spend days en femme. went to malls shopping or was a girl 24/7 but I am not. My closet is like my summer home , I am there mostly in the suummer. So how many girls own more womens shoes than male. OH and my panty count is on the rise too. what's wrong with me Here are the heels I bought today. When I was at the Avenue and bought the patent blk wedges last week , these caught my eye. I love the zipper back and I think they look so sexy
    I wanted those same black patent wedges from Avenue, but they only had white in size 12, so I left disappointed. I really like the heels in your picture so maybe I'll go back and try them on and check if they got more wedges in.

As far as count goes, I have three pairs of guy shoes, and four pairs of heels...all of them purchased in the past two months.

My ratio of women's shoes, all with at least a 3-1/2" heel, to men's is about 100:1. That seems about right to me.

- Diane

ever think how it was in the 1800"s.One might be lucky to find a nice pair in the old west.....I'm so grateful we can just "pop" a button..lol.

Honey,those are sweet shoes....i love the color height ,everything about them.

oh, well i definitely fit in this category, i own 2 pairs of guy's shoes and then i own 2 pair's of women's shoes and 3 pairs of boots, snow boots, ankle boots, and boots that r just below my knees

Quote Originally Posted by DeniseNJ View Post
    what's wrong with me
    I know this is a fun forum for a lot of people, a place for everyone to let their hair down and be the girl who loves to shop, shop, shop.

But ... I was just having this conversation today with a GG friend and we both came to the conclusion that when women feel they are going overboard with clothes spending (more things than they need or will wear) and they don't seem to be able to control it, they also ask questions like yours. They also feel guilty and want to know how they can stop. And it's hard to hit bottom with this, believe me. First it takes an awareness there is an issue, and then it takes self-discipline.

I'm convinced that shopping issues have nothing to do with being a GG or a CD. There are GGs and CDs who manage to keep it under control. But, there are also GGs and CDs who feel they need to fill their inner voids with clothes, jewely, purses, shoes, and more clothes. The trouble is, inner voids (no matter whose it is or what type it is) are never filled with exterior things.

The CDing is one thing and it is healthy, IMO. Shopping compulsions are another. They don't have to go hand in hand if you don't want them to.
    Reine

You can never have too many heels it is just a gurl thing Honey!!!

Go ahead and count me in! Work boots, and tennis shoes. That's it for guy clothes. I have two pairs of boots, three pairs of heels, and two pairs of flats. My wife is always poking fun at me for having more female shoes than male shoes!
    "If you think you can or can't, you're right" -Henry Ford

Audrey Michelle's SO
    Quote Originally Posted by Babeba View Post
    This may be a silly question... But are any of those femme shoes... Comfortable? Weather oriented? Task oriented?

Just curious, I think you can tell a lot about a girl's attitude towards life and herself by looking at her shoes!
    Great question Babs! I think the answers are flowing in on the contrary though. Looks like heels and stylish boots are winning the race.... I see no signs of femme muck boots, or orthopedic arch support! Lol!
    Real Men (Among Others! ) Wear Panties

I don't know the numbes, but I recently got rid of over a hundred pounds of shoes.
    I still have more than twice that left.
    I have culled more than three hundred pair over the years.
    I have over two hundred left.
    That is more than mens or boys shoes than I have had my entire life.

I'm at 4 pair of mens shoes, and 45 pair of womans shoes.

Platinum Member
    Hi Denise, Guilty as charged your honor, For me it's about 30 to 1 I only have four pairs of mens shoes.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

shoes i own more heels that mens shoes about a 4 to 1 ratio panties wow that is about 20 to 1
    hugs
    Ronda

I'm in the same club. Including all female related footwear, I'm about a 3/1 ratio. Now, if the industry would just make all shoes gender neutral, I wouldn't have a problem, other than the CC bill on shoe shopping sprees!

Wendy

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    and they don't seem to be able to control it, they also ask questions like yours. They also feel guilty and want to know how they can stop. And it's hard to hit bottom with this, believe me. First it takes an awareness there is an issue, and then it takes self-discipline.
    I totally agree shopping can an addiction just like any number of things. With that I have to admit I may have a few outfits or pairs of shoes that have never been on. May need to weed a few things out to reclaim some room as storage is still an issue.

I would suggest to anyone who is getting rid of any of their excess that there are many shelters or other charitable organizations that can put these items to good use.

Yes I own more female shoes than male, and yes I have tennis shoes, for working in the yard, and many pairs of flats. I also have plenty of heels.
    But then I have more of everything female, than I do male.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Quote Originally Posted by MandyGG View Post
    Great question Babs! I think the answers are flowing in on the contrary though. Looks like heels and stylish boots are winning the race.... I see no signs of femme muck boots, or orthopedic arch support! Lol!
    To be fair, stylish muck boots are hard to track down... I've been on the lookout for cute, well fitting rubber boots and no dice this week, despite the fact I can fit into the kid section!