Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The thrill of getting caught

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieja View Post
    If the UPS man didn't notice he must be blind.

Vieja
    Hi Vieja, I have a friend that is a UPS del.driver yoy wouldn't believe some of the stories he can tell about what he's seen.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    To those of you who seek the thrill, which of the following scenarios ring more true to you?

A. If we lived in a world that accepted the outward appearance of feminine men and it was common, do you think you'd just be wearing pretty things as a part of your every day presentation (whether partially or fully feminine), and not be so "thrilled" about it, as if it were just a regular thing to wear?

B. Or again, if we lived in a world that accepted the outward appearance of feminine men and it was common, then do you think you'd find a different form of expression that was taboo?
    ReineD,
    Great question, and answer will vary. But for me, there is a definite thrill to the taboo part. I also think this is tied in with our innermost sexual desires.
    Phlover

ReineD: You are a very intense person. I guess I would pick (A) because feeling pretty is a woman thing and if society accepted feminine men that wanted to be called Pretty , who wouldn't. I ask you :: are REAL GG's thrilled about wearing high heels, having nails and hair done bi weekly wearing underwire bras, and applying make-up everyday ?? to a crossdresser that stuff is thrilling to a regular woman I think NOT...

Audrey Michelle's SO
    Quote Originally Posted by DeniseNJ View Post
    ReineD: You are a very intense person. I guess I would pick (A) because feeling pretty is a woman thing and if society accepted feminine men that wanted to be called Pretty , who wouldn't. I ask you :: are REAL GG's thrilled about wearing high heels, having nails and hair done bi weekly wearing underwire bras, and applying make-up everyday ?? to a crossdresser that stuff is thrilling to a regular woman I think NOT...
    Nope. That is why we relish the days of sleeping pants and flip-flops and pony tails. Think about the fact that we have been doing these things daily from the time that we hit puberty. The newness and fun of it wear off. Sure, we got thrills the first time we shaved our legs. The first time our mothers let us buy lip gloss. Our first bra! They were moments of joy and will forever be in our memory! Then there is the first period, and the first time you beg for a hysterectomy because you had your second period. Ugh. The cramps alone could bring you to your knees.

I think that CDs would be the same way. If you had to do the mundane tasks of plucking, shaving, primping, and priming for 20 years straight, the newness would eventually wear off for you too. Then, your fun is gone.
    Real Men (Among Others! ) Wear Panties

Quote Originally Posted by JamieTG View Post
    Hi Denise. I've had that thrill since I started dressing as a little boy. Its actually a humiliation thing; being embarrassed, teased, or humiliated if you were "caught". I've always had strong fantasies about this.
    I am with you on this honey. I also am likely to need a spanking too.
    I do not get caught. My TG'edness is my business at the moment.

A quick story:
    I recently was on a road trip and had a private room so I brought some of my girl things to relax in. Upon return I had to dash off to another appointment so I was hurrying loading my stuff back into my apartment. I use a little cart and have to go through a small court yard....Anyway I lost the bag with my girl stuff(sob)and did not realize til I got home later that evening. I was calling hotels and searching hi and low but no bag.
    Lost my expensive forms and perfume and epilator too, boo hoo hoo....anyway not to go on and on.

I over heard the maintenance guy telling my neighbor the next day that he found a bag with prosthetic breasts in it but they do not know who it belongs to!!!you know rolling his eyes, like it was the juiciest thing that has happened in this hum drum complex.

Anyway, he is a troll, creepy guy whom I am mad at, got get mad at someone, well it was me who was careless....so there goes my stuff$$$ I just hope he is not wearing my boobs LOL!!!

I am glad I was not outed here where I live. That thought does not excite me.
    Last edited by Noemi; 04-16-2012 at 11:45 PM. Reason: sp
    polythene pam

Quote Originally Posted by DeniseNJ View Post
    When I was a little girl, the teachers were telling my parents I was intense. lol. My boss told me the same thing when I was a young woman in my 20s. Guess I haven't changed much.

Anyway, no I don't get excited when I wear pretty things. I like to dress nicely and look my best for special occasions like anyone else, but is there the same type of excitement that a CDer feels? No, not even close. Not even when I was in my 20s.

I did, however, enjoy being admired as a young woman and I still feel flattered when a man looks at me with appreciative eyes. It's a complement. It doesn't excite me though. But, I never take it that the clothes cause the admiring glances. It's the whole package: body, face, hair, demeanor, personality ... no matter what a woman is wearing, IMO.
    Reine

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar
    I am always pushing the limit, my wife keeps telling me I want to get caught, Idon't really but as said before "the world will not end" if I do.
    I want to be this girl!

I will get dressed and drive to a sonic or some drive through and just watch thier reactions most of the time i bet its a shock for them or i will find the drive through with girls and have fun.

Smile sneaking out

When my new feminine self first was coming out, I was still living with my dad, who knew absolutely nothing about what I was doing. Even the night of the modern-day re-creation of this went under the radar. I did a little shopping as my new self, enjoying the new publicity under the female moniker.
    The problem would usually come either leaving for a gender meeting or a drag show or coming home in the wee hours after bar time. My dad would wonder what was I doing coming home this late. Almost caused him to evict me out of the house. He got over the anger, though.
    It would be about a year later when I met someone who was from out of town. We hit it off, eventually agreeing to let me stay with her. So, one night in early July 1999, I packed up some belongings and skedaddled from my dad's house to live with her in what turned out to be another state....which is an entirely another story altogether.