Do I think I am pretty? The answer from Soriya is YES! This is one of the new reasons I still dress, because I like the way I look. I must admit, I have even thought to myself that is I met Soriya as in if she was somebody else, I would date her. On my male side, I do not feel 'pretty' or better put, Handsome. lets call it like it is, I don't feel like I am good looking even though I have been told by countless women that I am. I understand why I feel that way, late bloomer growing up, being so much smaller then all the kids all the way through school (grew 4 inches after High School), being bullied very badly, the works.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and the beholders opinion that matters the most is the beholder which is ourselves. That's why I don't believe it when women tell me I am handsome, because my belief system that was bread out of a lot of pain growing up is still in the process of being changed. As Soriya, I feel the things about myself I desire for my male side which is a reason I still dress today. Someday, I will merge her with my male side and feel it overall. It just takes time and a lot of hard work at looking at myself within.