Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Are you pretty?

yes, I do think that feminine features would make one more likely, because as a teen I was mistaken for female quite frequently. at first it was annoying, especially since I was already a cd! but then I had to of course see if there was anything to it, so I began experimenting w/ make-up and hair and a full femme image. I was shocked and afraid to learn that not only did I look like a girl, I looked like a PRETTY girl! or at least I thought so. as a male, I'm not overly masculine or feminine, but have small hands, hair and nails that grow as long and healthy as I can allow, and boobies that are just a bit too bouncy for a boy! so a fairly girlish figure too. very little facial and body hair, and my legs smoothly shaven might make some females jealous LOL! but my point is, I already had a femme side manifesting itself way before puberty, I consider myself tg and born in the wrong sex, my crossdressing just made me accept and embrace it.
    the higher the heels, the closer to heaven.

I think it is easier and less work the smaller frame and features you have, however i have met some girls who are larger than i and do a much better job. It is not essential think the best thing is to do your very best with what God has graced you with and feel happy with yourself. What always amazes me to meet other cd's as men and as girls it is truly amazing the work they do.
    Megan Martin

" some guys play golf, I play girl"

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy Long Legs View Post
    Do you think that having pretty, small, feminine features makes you more likely to become a CD?
    Of course not. This forum is full of members' posts wishing they had more feminine features (shorter, slimmer, smoother, less hairy, etc.) but having or lacking such features is not a factor in the drive to crossdress.

Yes! I am absolutely pretty. And that's in guy mode. I'm ravishing as a woman. At least that's how I feel.

I think yes, maybe. I'm new here but this is one of the first threads that I read so I just want to reply to it. I tend to have a lot of feminine/soft features. I'm 27 and only 5ft 7", small frame, small hands and other things feminine around my body. My jaw and chin is smooth and feminine, I have a small nose, very fine eyebrows (although they are lower not like a female), my forehead is more like a female. I have been mistaken for being a girl growing up, but short hair I look more like a boy. (I haven't aged at all in 10 years, i still look 16). I still have a very boyish voice. My skin is perfect and clear and smooth.

I look a lot like ANDREJ PEJIC but I look a little younger than him (but he seems to have a more masculine jawline).

The whole crossdressing thing started when I was only 7 years old and I don't know why I did it at that age. curiosity? The urge seems to be getting more stronger as the years go by. It often would go away for months but always come back. I consider myself fairly androgynous looking. I'm a straight male but I don't seem to be masculine lol. Well, I have my 'moments', but I seem to be way more sensitive and caring, helpful, friendly than the average guy. I'm a very compassionate and moral person.

I always wondered what it would be like to be a girl and sometimes wished I would wake up as one.

I'm starting to get really confused about what I am. I'm not depressed being a boy. I think that I could live fine being so. But I always have that desire to crossdress and wonder what if I should have been female. Maybe I need some help here...

Like anyone, I have good features and some not so good features. I like the way I look when dressed and my wife has said that I am beautiful. At this point I think that further questioning won't be very good for my ego.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Well,, on the one hand, beauty is in the eye of the beholder....
    However, I do tink I'm more thn reasonably atractive en-fem,,, however, I have absolutly no use for my horribly ugly "twin brother"

Quote Originally Posted by Ari333 View Post
    yes, I do think that feminine features would make one more likely, because as a teen I was mistaken for female quite frequently. at first it was annoying, especially since I was already a cd! but then I had to of course see if there was anything to it, so I began experimenting w/ make-up and hair and a full femme image. I was shocked and afraid to learn that not only did I look like a girl, I looked like a PRETTY girl! or at least I thought so. as a male, I'm not overly masculine or feminine, but have small hands, hair and nails that grow as long and healthy as I can allow, and boobies that are just a bit too bouncy for a boy! so a fairly girlish figure too. very little facial and body hair, and my legs smoothly shaven might make some females jealous LOL! but my point is, I already had a femme side manifesting itself way before puberty, I consider myself tg and born in the wrong sex, my crossdressing just made me accept and embrace it.
    This is the answer I have been waiting for as it mirrors my experience although I have not had the tg urge. There are several more answers along these lines. Being mistaken for a girl in my teenage years was a constant problem and, like some others here, I experimented by giving in to it and dressing as a girl on occasions. On these occasions I felt happier and more relaxed and had more fun.

Chelsea Von Chastity gender_blender's Avatar
    I believe it was fortunate that I had almost no facial hair, a small body that didn't have much misplaced hair growth and a feminine waist growing up as a transgender child.

This is a hard question, we all have the desire to be "pretty" in some sembilance. And as a human we tend to see what we want, unless we are acting under depression in witch case nothing is going to look good. So yes in my minds eye I am pretty. But if I saw a copy of me and had no idea that it was my clone then I would probably consider it "alright" not ugly but not pretty. And that is as honest as I can be. Just remember it would be silly to grade my own report card and FAIL!

I gorgeous, when I don't look into a mirror.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Banned Read only
    Born in Quebec, lived most of life in small town Central Ontario.
    To answer the title "Are you pretty?"

heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh err that would be a no.

Oh well, real females get to be pretty in the same proportion that most real males get to be handsome.

Very rarely.

I'm used to be a 6 as a guy, I will not mind being a 6 as a female.

I really don't know. I know ya can't tell much from my picture........can I get comments? I wish soooooooo much I could present as being pretty!

I could use a nose job.
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Most of us, if not nearly all of us are ever going to look as good as Jenna Talackova, so don't feel bad.
    I would say that all of us fall between the spectrum of Ernest Borgnine and Jennifer Anniston, find your spot.

I think it's different for all of us. Pretty is subjective on many levels. I know i'm confident so therefore I think I'm pretty...male or female. At least that makes sense to me...

Unlike most, I did not experiment with dressing until I was 45. Seeing my reflection in the mirror as a friend finsished my make up and put the wig on me..............well, I was definitely beautiful in my eyes. I could not believe the transformation. Apparently she thought so as well because the first words out of her mouth were, "My God Glenda! You are a woman!" I think the clothes and make up just help reveal another part of me that has always been there. Isn't dressing wonderful?

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    Do I think I am pretty?

In a word no, i have a mirror so i don't think i am particularly attractive. I tend to take a lot of pictures so i can practice my skills of attempting to look feminine. There are a handful of pictures where i look at the picture and i actually like what's staring me back. There are times when things come out so I am happy. Now the problem would be if i step out and then have to open up my mouth because my voice is a dead giveaway

Cause My mom is technically a midget(4'9" not one of those tiny ones, an forgive me if you find the term offensive) my hands are the size of a girls. An my bone structure is on the thin side. And during my most important growth period i was vegetarian, an ate lots of soy foods. Which I didn't realize that I was consumeing tons of esterogen. So as a result of that I have a small ribcage, big hips, an tall legs for a guy. The food I believe only had such a strong effect cause it was during my teen growth spurts. So I'm on the very androgynous side. I also have a soft voice for a guy. Girls have complimented me on it. I don't sound like a girl really but a boy I guess lol. I think I can be pretty.
    Last edited by Mythic; 05-23-2012 at 03:16 PM.

I just Love being a Gurl! bobbimo's Avatar
    That's what I strive for! Pretty.
    Every dress and all my makeup
    The better it fits, the better I look and the better I feel.
    I had a very hard time when my wife told me I looked sexy. I was all confused to think I looked sexy. Who was I looking sexy for?
    I wasn't intending to go out and excite some man! I am trying to look pretty too me.
    Buts she is right, as usual, i did slide right off the pretty side and into the sexy side, but I'm still not interested in attracting a man.
    And, when the dress doesn't fit right, I go right to the diet and exercise routine to get a nice smooth front, and maybe the next size smaller dress. Wooo Hooo
    Aint nothin gonna happen that aint supposed too!

Not this go around. The last few years gave me "man wrinkles" and "man chicken throat.". Not that I was pretty to begin with. I'm the third gender.

Oh, you said p r etty with an 'r'...
    Um, no.

Quote Originally Posted by Bree_K View Post
    I'm told I am. I don't see it. I'm hoping one day I can believe it.
    Bree, you are sooo pretty. I don't think you have anything at all to worry about. OK, I'm jealous!!!

No :)

It's hard to be more unpretty than I am. I used to dream of being pretty, but since I met my wife, who treasures the way I look as a man, it's not really a dream anymore. I just love wearing dresses and slips and heels and all the rest. If I could never be happy with a woman, I think I would choose the other way and try to look as feminine as I could, however futile it is.
    Lisa

My dear wife tells me 'I wouldn't have married an ugly man'. But no matter how hard I tried, how often I practiced, how comfortable I felt, I would still turn out as one godawful horrible looking girl. Especially with my soupstrainer moustache!