I realize my feelings are intense as I become older. I have been TG my whole life and I always identified as female. I often wonder if there are TG and TS individuals out there who feel these same feelings I do but for one reason or the other have made the decision that they will never transition.
I have many reasons why I would transition and equally as many reasons why I wouldn't.

I am just trying to understand life and choice.

I agree I did not make the choice of TG/TS and I klnow I would be much happier as a woman or I feel that way. I crossdress every day of my life now but it is always concealed underneath male clothing. I feel trapped but have no way right now of being free. Has anyone just felt so in pain about it but never pursues transition and still goes on in their life and try to find some measure of happiness.

For me my measure of happiness would be to forge a strong and loving relationship with my son. In fact I am keeping my fingers crossed hoping he will enjoy playing baseball in a league setting. He needs to learn and adapt. I can certainly teach him these things. He is always my pride and joy.

I also have a wife who does not understand me in my feminine life and it would be so very difficult for her to underatand transition.

Transition for me seems like the dream I will never ever experience because I have a life forged to strongly as a male and the sad thing is that I am and always felt I was a female and my most favorite clothes in the whole world are dresses. I wear them every day but secretly.

I wish all who feel the way I do hope and happiness and a sens of love for themselves and all the people important to them.

emmi