Thread: Time to go back into semi-hibernation

Time to go back into semi-hibernation

It's been a great two and a half weeks while the family was out of town for a whole lot of crossdressing firsts. My perspective on a lot of things has changed and the level of fear and nervousness out in the world is WAY down, but not gone. Going to meet people, going out to dinner, shopping for non-clothing items, and many more experiences were wonderful.

Tomorrow I get to head to Canyonlands National Park for a few days of hiking, biking, and camping that should be a lot of fun. When I get back my wife, daughter, and father-in-law will be here, so Bree will go away for a while. (Just publicly, of course) It really just means there's more time for doing all the other things I love, including spending time with the family.

I'm thrilled that my wife is OK with me going out once a month or so to meet up with other folks, so it's not that long a wait until her dad heads home and I get another trip out. There's also always the possibility of work travel.

Before all that happens there's one more day to go out. It's 50% off everything day at all the Denver area Goodwills today, so how can I realistically resist? Time to go get ready for one last trip out.

Thanks again for all the encouragement. This board has been very good to me since I joined up.

All the best,
    Bree

Girl you go have great day of shopping before the snow hits, have fun
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Sounds like you really took advantage of the femme time that you did have. Glad to hear that your comfort level has gone up and the fear level has receded. Sounds like the best for you is yet to come!

California Dreamin Michaelasfun's Avatar
    Also let us know what you found at GW. Always good to hear successful shopping stories
    Michaela

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. - Rush

Miriam
    I'm sure it'll be great to have the family back, as always. I'm glad you've been able to have your personal time too. Both add to the richness of life.

I'm very jealous of the Canyonlands trip. Oh how I wish I could be there with you.

Miriam

Another great day.

After getting ready (Pic 1) and a few shots in the yard (Pic 2) it was time to go. The first stop was the local library to pick up some books and DVDs that my wife had on hold. I wanted to try and get a few pictures because they have some great picture windows but it was way too crowded. After that I had to hit Sonic at happy hour for a diet limeade, yum! (Pic 3 - crazy hair pic)

Next stop was a Goodwill (GW) where I got two tops and two skirts for $10. It was crazy busy as they often are on their big 50% off days here. I got out of there and was headed to another GW, but I passes Cherry Creek Mall and had to stop at Macy's. I tried on quite a bit but nothing had that magic combo of great fit and cheap price. There was one top and one dress that I was tempted to get, but together they were about $65 and I could get so much more at GW for so much less. If you dig hard enough you can even find great quality there. So I did eventually make it to another GW and picked up three LBDs, one LOD (Little Orange Dress), and a skirt for $22.

Then it was back home to get at least one picture in an outfit I got from my last GW run before it got too dark. Unfortunately it started to rain and pushed me inside for most of the pics (Pic 4). Then it was time to get into something comfy (Pic 5), grab dinner, finish packing, and post this.

Off to fun early in the morning!

Thanks for reading,
    Bree
    Attached Images Attached Images

Audrey Michelle's SO
    You are so cute! I am so glad that you had fun! Enjoy your time in male mode too!
    Real Men (Among Others! ) Wear Panties

While it'll still be a while for more Bree time, it was great to get away and be a sweaty, dirty, and exhausted guy for some time.

I highly recommend getting away to the Moab area and visiting Canyonlands or Arches National Park. Bike, hike, or drive, they're all amazing. Dangle your feet over some 2000 foot drops and take in the amazing views. I was totally on sesnory overload and the only bad thing about it was you start to see things that are totally amazing yet your mind is telling you "more of the same".

-Bree

P.S. I really wan't trying to salute the canyons in the picture below. Just an interesting moment for the camera to grab a pic.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned Read only
    Best mountain biking on earth!

Way to go girl, hit that half price sale. You deserve it. I used to live in Silvercliff Co. And I used to shop in Denver all the time. Wish I was there with you. Daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

Audrey Michelle's SO
    My husband lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years, until I moved him back home. He was on his Yamaha Enduro in Moab every chance he got! He has some great memories there.

Glad you had a great time!!!
    Real Men (Among Others! ) Wear Panties

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    Best mountain biking on earth!
    I have heard this for years and after a bit of research, I am inclined to concur with that assessment. Now I just need to load up my bike and head out to Utah to see for myself.

Loved the pictures, Bree. There's something magical about the western US.

‘The board’ as you call it is very good because of happy threads posted by nice members like you Bree.

Thanks and a hug from, SUZY