It's been a great two and a half weeks while the family was out of town for a whole lot of crossdressing firsts. My perspective on a lot of things has changed and the level of fear and nervousness out in the world is WAY down, but not gone. Going to meet people, going out to dinner, shopping for non-clothing items, and many more experiences were wonderful.

Tomorrow I get to head to Canyonlands National Park for a few days of hiking, biking, and camping that should be a lot of fun. When I get back my wife, daughter, and father-in-law will be here, so Bree will go away for a while. (Just publicly, of course) It really just means there's more time for doing all the other things I love, including spending time with the family.

I'm thrilled that my wife is OK with me going out once a month or so to meet up with other folks, so it's not that long a wait until her dad heads home and I get another trip out. There's also always the possibility of work travel.

Before all that happens there's one more day to go out. It's 50% off everything day at all the Denver area Goodwills today, so how can I realistically resist? Time to go get ready for one last trip out.

Thanks again for all the encouragement. This board has been very good to me since I joined up.

All the best,
Bree