Thread: A Weekend en Drab

A Weekend en Drab

I guess I must be turning a corner and not sure how I fel about it. This weekend is my Easter, & I plan on attending Midnight ceremony and on Sunday I'm spending the day with relatives. Since I'm still in the closet around family and locally, I need to stay in drab. I attend a MCC church otherwise & I attend there as Nikki.
    As it 's coming time where I need to start getting ready, I'm bummed in that there is a part of me that would really like to wear some of my femme clothes and I feel like I can't.
    Never really felt like this before and it is a little disturbing. In that my aunt's family was in the dress business (BRIDAL SHOP), I know with their experience they'd pick up on anything unusual and even underdressing is not an option in that this is a hugging type of group.
    Oh well, I guess this is just a mini vent, but some words of wisdom would be appreciated.

Wouldn't some really cute panties float your boat? And why not add some pantyhose, a bit of women's deodorant, and a mild mist of floral perfume. Don't forget to shave your legs and pits.

This past Tuesday I had to attend a funeral for my Aunt Alice. I wore a mens suit and tie and under dressed in one of my Passion Lace Plunge Bras, an Essential Lace Cami, Panty, and Pantyhose. People who attended do not know I cross dress. I chatted with many Family members and Friends that were there and never once thought about my under dressing. Many of my Family Members are people I rarely see due to my primary residence being in Southern California. I did get a few hugs and a few kudos. No one said anything and if they felt bra straps, that were very thin, they did not respond to it.
    Last edited by serinalynn; 04-14-2012 at 03:34 PM.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/76795368@N07/

International Men Can Wear A Dress Too Day, Tuesday, May 15 2012

Jennifer other than the pantyhose (it'll be too warm on Sunday) I'm figuring on the rest LOL