Thread: The dressing wave is baaaccckkk :)

The dressing wave is baaaccckkk :)

Well my desire and need to dress comes and goes in "waves". It's been a long time since I last dressed. Was at work today and realized there is a Diablo Vally Girls social tomorrow night. So I just made the decision right then I'm going to go. Then as the day progressed, I had a strong urge to shave my legs.

Well as I was driving home, (today's commute was a 2 hr drive), I making mental plans for tomorrow. The second thing I did when I got home, ( first was feed the cats), was shave my legs. I just had too. I just dove in, shaved my toes to the very top of my legs. It feels great. No regrets. Legs are nice and smooth. I have a family event in 1.5 months, so I'm not too worried the hair will grow back by then.

Let hope this wave lasts a little while. I really hope I go to DVG tomorrow and even dress more often. I really miss dressing.

Thanks!
    Tina

Hi Tina

I hope you make it to DVG and have a lot of fun.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

I was thinking about that this morning to, but then I looked at the calender and realized the meetings are held on the first and third Mondays of the month. Kinda took the wind out of my sails, sorry to bear the bad news.

Susan

Would have shaved them on the way home an save some time ,, Cant be more dangerous than texting an driving ?
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

My last wave has been four years and running! Looks like I'm stuck this time! Sure hope so! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I go for periods of time without dressing, and then it hits loke a ton of bricks. Good for you.

Have a blast Tina. Gotta love those trigger mechanisms.

"A glass of wine anytime" rachaelsloane's Avatar
    Hi Tina,
    Happy to have you back. I did double check and the DVG meeting is tonight, not sure where Susan had checked. I'm not sure if I will be able to make it but maybe we could meet in SF some night? I was at a Gem's event Saturday night and met a new girl, Rebecca, that will be there tonight, so try to catch up with her.
    About your family event, I wouldn't worry about having shaved legs as it's almost summer and I'm sure you could come up with a reason if someone did ask.
    Rachael