Thread: different feelings

different feelings

Since starting therapy about 4 months ago, I find many of my feelings shifting slightly. Specifically around dressing, etc (really the baggage of life-long crossdressing and all the ramifications in fantasy that go with it). I'm more interested in my natural appearance and in place of compulsion it seems like I'm simply growing into my real female gender. I'm joining the sorority, yes?

Please explain further.

Silver Member
    Do you have feelings regarding being feminine or female ASIDE from cloths?

There is a sorority?
    It's Frances with an E, like Frances Farmer. Francis is a man's name.

Banned Read only
    Being interested in something does not necessarily make it so Leslie.
    It could mean that you are moving towards a more centered view of yourself concerning gender.
    It could mean that you have grown tired of your normal routine.
    Being TS is something that defies a complete definition within the context of what you currently feel.
    Many things concerning transgenderism masquerade themselves as transsexualism.
    Let's hope for your sake you are the former not the latter.
    There is a massive gulf between thinking your something and knowing that you are.
    The way your post is written it sounds like you are wanting to be TS instead of you thinking you might be TS.
    Stay the course of therapy and continue to work on you Leslie.

Julia

Thanks for the great comments. I know I'm on an exploration. I'm glad to be on this forum and in therapy.