Thread: MTF CD's who dress enfemme, but look Male!

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar

MTF CD's who dress enfemme, but look Male!

[SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

How many MTF CD's dress enfemme, but go out in public looking like the male they are?

Over the past 60+ years that I have been crossdressing I had done that on several occasions. But since my dear wife, who did my makeup and fixed my wig, died 7 years ago I have gone out in pubic almost every day dressed totally enfemme but not even trying to pass. I am not good with makeup or fixing my wig so I don't even try. I am a male who has no desire to become a woman, so I don't even try. But I do like to wear feminine things so I do.

I am sure that there are other MTF CD's on this forum who do the same thing, so let's hear from you!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I am with you Stephanie. Although I don't go out in public. Well the one time that I did, I definitly had a wig. Not sure that I could go out without some sort of a disguise. I am too well know in these parts.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Count me in Sissystephanie! Nothing wrong with being male, turns out the issue was the restrictions whether real or imagined.
    "You are not an accident, nor are you malfunctioning. You are performing EXACTLY as coded." For many "Man in a Dress" is the worst atrocity commit-able; for me it's just reality. Click to Learn About Me. Click to Complain About Me! There is a fine line between brutal honesty and honest brutality. It is rarely in the same place for the sender and the receiver.

Aspiring Member
    There is no doubt in my mind that I am mistaken for a GG. I frequently go out dressed publicly in both daylight and at night and although I try to make myself as feminine as I possibly can, most people I encounter are rarely fooled. My best bet is for them to think that I am transitioning from male to female and leave it at that. What really clued me in was the last time I was shopping at Sally Beauty and I asked a question to a SA and the owner from two aisles over, without seeing me, approached me and said, "I thought I recognized your voice".

At over 6' and over 200 lbs. I just try to dress womanly, act in a feminine manner and be as friendly and amicable as possible. Knock on wood, I have always been accepted and treated as well as I have been treated dressed as a male. The more I am out dressed, the more I interact with the people I come into contact. Those who I see on a more frequent basis, know that I am married, as I wear my wedding ring, know that I have college age children and therefore suspect that I am probably a male dressing as a female.