Thread: Times change

Times change

I couldn't have been happier yesterday as my wife told me about a sale on clothing at a local thrift shop and asked if I need any "clothing". So last night she took me and helped pick out a bunch of clothes that she thought was "my style". It has only been about 2 months since I was even allowed to be dressed in front of her. Now today her female friend is on her way over and will see me dressed for the first time. She has known for almost a year as my wife needed someone to talk with other than our councellor. I am so nervous and exited over the progress that has been made!

Sounds like things may be working out for you Hon. Best wishes my friend.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Platinum Member
    Jenna, that's great. I know your nerves will be on edge at first, but take a deep breath and relax. The first time my wife introduced me to someone, I didn't know it was coming - it was just a spontaneous act. I almost fainted. But you know, it wasn't very long before we all felt fully at ease and chatted like old friends.

Also, my wife thought it wise to go slow with her and had me take out the forms, no make up and no wig. (my wife isn't ready for the wig either...) So, in a jean skirt, red aei long sleeve shirt and my knee high black boots with 4" heels.

UPDATE
    While writing this, she arrived and said that I looked good! Now hopefully it is yet another step in feeling comfortable with who I am.

Thank you all for the encouragement, advice and support!

Jenna that's wonderful. I've been lucky enough to have my wife and I shop for clothes for a few months now and it's really great. She bought herself a pretty floral knee length spring dress the other day and said 'It's mine, but you can borrow it" !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar
    Possibly nothing in the world that is better than acceptance, congrats!!! A close second is shopping!!!
    I want to be this girl!

Good going Jenna! Here's hoping the best for you and yours! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Platinum Member
    Hi Jenna, Don't blow a good thing the ball is in her court now so go slow and don't push it .

You are lucky to have a great wife.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Senior Member Jacqueline Winona's Avatar
    Jenna, so great to hear this! You're an inspiration for the rest of us waiting for a thaw, just hearing this is makes it a little easier to hope.