Thread: I have a new addition to the family.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

I have a new addition to the family.

My car the Mouse is about to bite the dust. I will miss her when we have to scrap her. So we had to go car shopping. I hate car shopping. Any ways we found a replacement. We call her the Blue Moose.
    Here are her pic's.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Silver Member
    Dang! I was hoping for baby pics!

Or it could have been a pet.
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

No babies and I have 5 cats 3 birds and 2 leopard geckos. My girlfriend would kill me if I dragged home one more pet.

It is a Dodge Grand Caravan. I love this thing. It put's you up where you can see everything. Plus this thing has all kinds of places to put things. It appeals to the squirrel in me.

Welcome Blue Moose,
    i hope you have a great time travelling a round with your new family
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

Formerly Deborah Whitney
    ... so what kind of vehicle was the Mouse? Inquiring minds want to know.

She was a 1993 Chevy Lumina. White 4 door. My girlfriend learned to drive with her and this was her first car so we are taking a while to get rid of it. She loves that car. We had to get a better car because the Lumina is getting to point she will be to expensive to fix.

Silver Member
    Well I just sold a family member... my 68 Camaro. But it's for a good cause. It will help us get on track to settle down and start a family

Very nice, Aaron! Now I wonder what the Mouse looked like.
    Reine

There you go, this is what I drive, and the family image fits just fine even though I only have one, 210lbs, 6'1'', linebacker, boy I call..... malutki, which in my native tongue means L I T T L E, lol, everybody who understands looks at me like I have lost it, well, maybe I had but the ride is comfy and we both fit just fine, not to mention his buddies when coming along, this thing can pack a whole football team or a ZOO !

Great choice!
    Last edited by Inna; 04-19-2012 at 08:45 AM.

Missunderstood,
    We just had to add a new member also but our retiring car was a Grand Caravan. If you get a good one, it will last you. Ours went over 300,000 miles without any major repairs. Good luck.
    Leann
    Leann

Enjoy who you are but stay safe.

LeannL please do not take this to be rude but my name is Mistunderstood. Not every one here is a Male to Female. On another note I hope the Moose last as long as your did.

No I have not read the post wrong. Both of you have not spelled my for name correctly. It is spelled m i s t u n d e r s t o o d. There is a t there. Spelling error on her part no problem but if it is in the FTM trans-men section then people need to watch pro-nouns. If I went into the MTF section and said hey"guys whats up" I would be chewed out for being rude.

You know, now that I look at (and I had one of these) the front end does kind of look like a mouse.

Maybe it is pet

M

Aaron, I think I typed "Mistunderstood" without the "t" once or twice in posts over the years, before I actually noticed there was a "t" in it, and then I felt mortified because I couldn't find the old posts to fix it. So let me use this thread to apologize to you. I feel really bad about this. If there are others who read quickly like I do, maybe you could capitalize the "t" to make sure that no one misses it? Just an idea.

misTunderstood

I think that looks kinda cool!
    Reine