View Poll Results: do you wear wife's clothing?

Voters
87. You may not vote on this poll
  • No way, if she caught me it'd be divorce time!

8 9.20%
  • I've snuck a pair of her panties once

9 10.34%
  • If I get bored with my stuff, I wander onto her side of the closet

41 47.13%
  • Are you kidding? we both doubled our wardrobes with constant clothe sharing

29 33.33%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how many wear SO clothing?

how many wear SO clothing?

who here shares their clothing? My wife doesn't mind for the most part, but I don't dare wear her underwear.. She doesn't like the trails I leave in the back :-)

Anytime she gets something new, I usually at least try it on. She does have some nice tops and business suits.

Early Longtime Member Faye Emmette's Avatar

Not Ever

I don't know why, but although I was a secret dresser during my marriage, I never felt like trying on any of my wifes attire ! It just didn't seem right.
    Besides, my own collection was more 60's style extravagant in the basement.
    I did have a girlfriend in the 90's who'd borrow some of my blouses though.
    [SIZE="1"].
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]....... Everything is in Degrees .......[/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"]intro http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=16084[/SIZE]

When I was married my ex-wife and I shared all our panties as we took the same size and style. She said that she was never stuck for a clean pair of knickers when I came on the scene. We also shared jeans, tee shirts etc.

Banned Read only
    I would love to but she is a size 14-16 average and I am a 20-22 tall.

Hi

I'm the clotheshorse not my wife. She borrows my clothes if we are going somewhere nice.

xxoo

Fanci

I don't wear her clothes although once in a while she will try a pair of my dainty panties. She helps me choose what clothes to buy. That's a lot of fun.

Banned Read only
    I don't have a wife or GF but if I did I'd let her use my clothes. I don't know about underwear though. I have clothes the same size as a woman my height.

ironically, my wife never wears anything femme of mine, she usually steals my male shirts.. there's a new sweater I got that she steals all the time.

Aspiring Member
    you could have put the option on the poll for her borrowing mine. I get quite jealous when some of my clothes are at a function and its not me wearing them!

My wife only has a couple dresses and she often wears mine, I have more to choose from.

Rikki

My wife borrows my clothes quite often and is never shy in letting me know always asking if I like her top, She's gone to work today in one of my blouses.

Quote Originally Posted by babstv
    My wife borrows my clothes quite often and is never shy in letting me know always asking if I like her top, She's gone to work today in one of my blouses.
    SO regularly clears out her wardrobe passing all on to me,preferring me to wear what she has worn .SO more into comfy undies and slacks,leaving me into dresses and frillies...I do my best,no complaints from me keep happy girls FALCOR

My wife and I have shared our clothes for years.

No answer for me! Wrong size. I envy those who have an expanded wardrobe due to their SO!
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

We're not the same size. But, if we were we would be sharing clothes like two girl friends. So, I voted "Are you kidding? we both doubled our wardrobes with constant clothe sharing"
    Hugs,

Teddie

Ah-May-Lee
    Well,,,I am the wife in my relationship and NO!! he would never borrow my clothes, I would slap him silly if he did.

And I NEVER!! borrow his clothes, he only wears yucky mens clothes and I don't wear men's clothes.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

All the time! It's really fun for us and we love shopping together and trying things out. Het taste isn't as good as mine (LOL) ... but she's comming along.

since my wife found out although she always new I would wear her panties I have the the full use of her clothes a lot that she has grown out of are now mine we do share buts its mostly one sided me me me me.

[SIZE=5] [SIZE=6]Christina Jonien [/SIZE][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]...
    [SIZE=5]......................Tiamo[/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]...........[/SIZE]

New Experience for us

My wife has got to be a saint. She gave me my first panties after I mentioned I would like to wear them. Anyway, we today shop and share. Nice thing is we are exactly the same size in everything except pants(Hips the same Waist me bigger) and shoes(Her feet are bigger). She and I pick out a new pair panties for the other monthly. She even shares her pantie liners with me to protect my panties from skid marks. What is real funny is for years before I started cross-dressing she use to wear out my clothes. Now I get to help her wear out hers and mine.. Some how I think she is coming out on top here.. But who cares.. We even like the same styles....

Just her jewelry, unless of course she buys a cute new dress.
    Last edited by Heather Daniels; 11-07-2005 at 01:40 PM.

Platinum Member
    i am wearing one of her skirts right now......a short black little thing sooooooo cute.........

I chose no but for a different reason. My wife and I are two completely different sizes. She did give me two of her blouses that are too big for her. If we were the same size I'm sure we would share clothing.

My wife was a foot shorter, and about 50 pounds lighter, so there was very little of hers that I could even dream of wearing, excepting for loose fitting items I had no interest in. She, however, was always borrowing my things!
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

I didn't see a catagory that fits my situation. But may I put in my thoughts. My wife has a couple of blouses that I have found to be my sort of taste. I asked her if she would mind if I wore them. Her response was just put the blouse back after you are done with it. Other than the blouse's Cindy doesn't have any other items that I could wear.

Hugs, Claire

We share clothes all the time. We now have a whole room changed into a giant walk in closet. Its to great that we are the same size and have the same taste in clothes