Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you been crossdressing for over 50 years?

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar

Have you been crossdressing for over 50 years?

[SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

I started wearing my sisters panties at age 6, and kept going from there. As I got older I wore much more feminine things. When I got married in my early 20's my wife was totally supportive of my CD'ing activities. I did completely stop for a 5 year period because I thought it was best for my family at the time. I started again because my dear wife begged me to. She missed Stephanie in her life! I am now 79 and still crossdressing!

So my question to this forum is; how many of you older CD's have been crossdressing for at least 50 years?? Maybe not continuosly, but at least most of the time! Even if you just underdress, that would still count! I am sure that I am not the oldest CD on this forum, and probably have not been a CD the longest!

Let me hear from you!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I am 67 and have been crossdressing probably since I was 5 or so
    [SIZE="3"]Lots of love Gina X[/SIZE]

If you sit near the river for long enough eventually the bodies of your enemies will float by......Chinese Proverb
    Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
    I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are still missing !!
    People who think they know everything, are especially annoying to those of us who do

I'm 68, and started dressing at around 6, at least the first I remember. Fighting for normalcy during my time in service, and the start of a couple of marriages, I purged and tried to stop, did at times for a few years at a time, but the desire, always came back, and I never found happiness, until I learned to stop fighting it, and learned to live with it.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Gold Member
    I am 65 tomorrow, and have had the desire to wear fem clothes for as long as I can
    remember. My first was my mothers girdles, at age 4 or 5.
    Rader

Platinum Member
    Not quite, but its getting close...gimme a couple of years! I honestly can't remember how old I was - but perhaps no more than 4 years of age when I first wore my big sister's slip. As an adult, I underdressed pretty much non-stop, and started dressing full time just a couple of years ago.

I am 69 and have been dressing since I was 8 or 9, and stillenjoy it.

Aspiring Member

Almost 66

I've been cross dressing off and on since I was 9 or 10, maybe slightly younger. That easily gives me 50 years.

Most of the earlier years were deep in the closet but I'm "out" now. It is a lot more pleasant and fun too. BTW, nothing remotely sexual involved now.

Cheers,
    Sandra1746

Currently 61 years young, and I started dressing as a lil girl when I was 7. Still love being the girl within my inner body. Veronnie2

I started in 1956, age 8, from that year until 1969 it was or or less a fairly regular thing, mostly when I was home alone, or very late at night. In 1969 I was married and from that year until her death in 2002 perhaps twice a month when she was away shopping or on long errands. After her death I underdressed and the then in 2003 I went full time for a few months, purged, but by 2004 I went 24/7 once again and I've lived as Katrina, Beyonce, and finally as Arlene ever since. I have always desired to live my adult life as a female.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Yay! You deserve some sort of crossdressing purple heart for many years of loyal service ♥

Aspiring Member
    First time was around age 7, then started again in my teens. Off and on ever since (lately more on than off). I'm 63, so, yes, more than 50 years.

Most certainly, I have been a crossdresser for well over half a century. Fifty years ago I was fifteen and was frequently modelling bridal gowns and bridesmaid dresses that my mother made. As I've mentioned before my mother got upset one day after she realised I looked better in a bridal gown than the girl for whom it was being built.

Hannah

I was probably 8 or so when I tried on my first dress, a Brownie uniform. That would make it 50 years exactly!
    Sally

I started around 4 as best I can remember. For a couple of years it was a battle with my parents every day over what I would wear. Even when my parents won, I learned to hide something underneath, in a pocket. When I started school it changed until I was 8 and it's been steady ever since. So that puts me over 60 years now and I love every minute and can't wait for the next time.

First time was around 10 years old. Now 63 , so I'm a member of the 50 Year plus club.

Yes i reckon i qualify for a badge
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

I dressed at maybe 5 or 6. Just once mind you. Then at 8, just once mind you. Then at 13...just once... a week, for kicks. I could quit anytime, it was recreational. Everyone did it right? Then I saw the ads, this is your son...this is your son in a dress. I had to give it up. I mean it could have been a gateway to worse things like....rock and roll, premarital sex, POOL! With a capital T and that goes with G and that stands for...um...something

Since I am only 34 years old nowI cannot join the 50 plus club. OK OK I am 56 (you know I had to stop and add that up) so technically I can be a junior member
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I've had the desire for 50 yrs, but only been active for about 46 of them.
    DonnaT

Now that you mention it !
    I started 50 years ago when I was six , I tried on one of my older sisters bras and have been dressing in some way , shape or form since then but it's only been the last ten or so years that I have accepted my dressing and my softer side as a positive part of who I am as a person , I sure wish it didn't take me so long to get to where I am today !
    Tomara

Started with panties at age 9 and started fully dressing off and on at 27. I'm coming up on 71. Wife still not thrilled with Wendae.
    I believe I was a lesbian in a previous lifetime.

Seems we have a quite impressing 50's club here. I'm 61 and don't remember the exact age I know I was young so I'm in the club too

abbyleigh
    I began dressing in the dark ages (pre computer, cell phones etc)... In my 72th year... Began when I was a small tyke... And never looked back...

I like to look pretty Prissy Linda's Avatar
    Yes I have been dressing for over 50 years, I started dressing at age 5.

I have been "dressing" for about 66 years.
    Hugs, Carole

Definitely in the 50 club and when the math is done, I qualify for the 60 club and probably the 65 club. So for the younger, it...never...goes...away. Thank heavens!!