Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: She's got legs!

Where as this thred often iludes to the fameous Daisy Duke, I figured I' put together a compulation of my '10 Holoween experience.
    Anywho, I even had a Boar's Nest nametag that said Diasy M Duke. One guy liked it so much, I got caried away. Literaly.
    Oh yea, and one bonus pic, what's that song about "Daisy dukes with bikinis on top????
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by 5150 Girl; 04-17-2012 at 09:35 PM.

WOW Kaz! I'm glad you couldn't hold out.

Katrina Black,
    Your legs are hot & cool at the same time.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Ms marlene please elaborate im just a little confused about the hot and cool ? is this a good thing i hope so and i love getting complements so if you have any more use them ..purr.
    "Girls will be boys ,boys will be girls its a mixed up world its a shook up world" {Kinks}

Hot as in smokin hot- Cool as in very sexy, but elegant. Compliments are my pleasure.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Aspiring Member
    You have girls legs......but I'm sure you won't take that as an insult

Marleena, the only difference I see in those two pictures is the shade of skin. I think your legs are AWESOME!!! Here's mine with nothing on them....hard to hide them when I'm this tall....
    Last edited by Jessica86; 04-21-2012 at 06:10 AM.
    "If you think you can or can't, you're right" -Henry Ford

Found a couple of old pics from last year that fit into this thread

Patrice,
    OMG-WOW-Hubba Hubba You go girl !

I'm Always Rainbow Proud