Thread: found out by roomate

found out by roomate

yesterday was so hot and i wear my cute pink sleeping gown. I had a couple roommate with me living next room, we had a shared bathroom and it was 7 in the morning i needed to go to bathroom real bad. i used to peeked before went out but this morning i kinda too lazy since i thought they hadn't woke up yet, i went to bath room and then when i went back to my room i had a feeling i heard something but i ignored it, i went straight to my room and voila, she was there looking at me from top -bottom and kinda puzzled. surprisingly i took it casually since i don't really close with them. i think this was the first time some one saw me in CDing.

How frilly is your pink gown. Kidding really.

When you share living space and CD you are getting busted.

So what, they may as well know. Do not care what they think. It is difficult for people to understand why we dress up, rather why we have a need to CD. So be polite and roll with it.
    Easy to say. Sorry you got caught hon.
    polythene pam

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    That had to be a great way to start your day, and hers. I hope all goes well between both of you. good luck
    I wish I had the courage to just be myself and live my life how I want

well i don't feel bad anyway... i think it is my right to wear anything that i like to wear anyway.. lol...

Be careful she may want to borrow it!!!!!he,he! I think you are right! Please yourself! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Quote Originally Posted by chloe cute View Post
    i went straight to my room and voila, she was there looking at me from top -bottom and kinda puzzled
    am i the only one questioning why she went into your room the second you left it?
    maybe she all ready knew and needed panties or something.. maybe she was waiting for "you"

no but its good to see she didnt freak out. i guess its good to see you didnt freak out.
    i know i would have come close lol
    shup, sit down and fish!
    The Captain wears the panties on this boat

Platinum Member
    And she had no questions?

Was anything said by anyone?