Thread: Finally picked a name!

Finally picked a name!

Actually (finally) picked out a name tonight, and with the help of my wife . I'll admit, I picked the account name out of haste, I just took the feminine version of my real name and used it. I never really found a name that stuck out to me, until tonight. I talked to my wife about making a new Facebook profile (got the idea from another thread) so that I could explore this side of my while being discrete. So logically, I needed a name. And I figured now would be a good a time as any to pick out a name I liked and could embrace. So we took to the web and started looking up names, and there were a few I came across that were good, but it seemed like I'd be settling if I picked em. Then I found "the name" that jumped at me. And then, on top of that, my wife suggested a great middle name to go with it. So, I present:

Sabrina Renée Duran

I really wanted to stick with a Hispanic sounding name that was subtle, and I think I really got it. I'm surprised how it actually feels to pick a name. Anyway, this may not be a huge deal, but I wanted to make a post anyway. Thanks for reading! Off to see if I can change my alias.

that is a very pretty name nice too meet you Sabrina Renee Duran.

Very pretty name! What makes it even more lovely is including your wife with the decision! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar
    Great to meet you Sabrina, my wife helped pick my name also, how fun is that???
    I want to be this girl!

Sabrina,
    Welcome to the site, there are many loving people here. HUGS!
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

California Dreamin Michaelasfun's Avatar
    Wonderfully elegant, congratulations!
    Michaela

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. - Rush

Good choice, Sabrina! ;-)

that's awesome! you are off to a great start! (especially with the wife's help!!!)

When I started out in April 1998, I had no doubt what my girl name would be...Jayleah, which was the name of a girl I knew in high school back in the 80's. Many people had a hard time trying to pronounce the name (JAY-Leah), though I never wondered that conclusion. Alas, after 10 years of having this name I decided to alter it to give it some personality of its own...by changing the "J" to a "K". So "Jayleah" became "Kayleah" in 2008. I had to tell some friends of my changing the name, after getting so used to the previous one. Sounds good, doesn't it?

Platinum Member
    Nice to meet you Sabrina R. Duran. I must say, I think it was great that your wife participated - love your new middle name!

Love your name Sabrina. Jayne actually introduced herself to me last summer, as in: "Hello, my name is Jane. Pleased to meet you." I don't even like the name Jane, too plane. So she let me add a y to the spelling. But I didn't even think about a middle name. Living in S Texas I hear some beautiful Hispanic names. Maybe I'll try one of those.
    I just couldn't wear my big girl panties today.

Very nice. Congrats!

Congratulation on the name, my wife picked mine, don't know where from.
    Hugs & Kisses