Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Are you dressed when on this site?

Right now I'm wearing full make up, blonde wig, blue shorts, green top, black bra, nude pantyhose, sitting at my PC with all living room windows having drapes pulled back, the front door not wide open so I'm on total exhibition, for all those who pass by.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Fearlessly Independent RebeccaLynne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JessHaust View Post
    When you are on this site are you dressed?
    Everytime. Complete female clothing, from panties and bra with forms, pantyhose, pantygirdle, slip, skirt and top or dress, sandals or pumps, and appropriate jewelry. Always wearing at least what I consider minimum makeup, i.e.; eyeshadow, mascara, and lipstick.

Do you only visit this site when dressed, or when not dressed?
    Always en femme whenever I log on. I cherish the opportunity to relate to like-minded individuals sharing our thoughts, feelings, and experiences, and think of all the members here as feminine. To me, that's who they are. If I wasn't appropriately attired, I'd feel like an outsider.

It depends on what I have planned for any particular day. I'm retired but work part time so on those days, I don't dress. Sometimes I'll just sit around in my nightie, panties, bra and forms but there are also times when I'll dress in whatever suits my fancy and log onto the forum. Regardless of how I appear on the outside, I'm always underdressed to some extent, so I think I can be truthful in saying yes, I'm dressed when I'm on this forum.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Usually not dressed here, but wanting to be with you all who do.
    Be yourself. I think I try to be....
    [SIZE="3"]Amy[/SIZE]

dressed is a relative thing, at least here wiith me
    short skirts, nylons, heels, hose, and such
    and with all we chat with too that feel the same
    [SIZE="3"]Amy[/SIZE]

Platinum Member
    Hi Jess, It's about 50% of the time that I'm dressed and on the forum.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

not quite silver yet Emma Leigh's Avatar
    I am "dressed" to some degree 24/7, only when I am at work or someone is visiting am I in drab and just underdressed, any other time I am totally en-femme, I dont find it "normal" to wear male clothing anymore.

It is not a requirement for me in order to post and enjoy myself, however right now I am wearing some dark gray camo crops from VS, flats, and a black long sleeve top with my new wig.

I regard me as me and I choose to dress in various clothes depending on where I am etc... I am not a slave to 'dressing'... it is just part of me. If I post from my home office I could be dressed as anything or not at all... at the institutions where I work I will be in male mode, but possible underdressed, it depends on how I feel that day.

I just don't see life in these 'boxes'... it is about living, exploring and being who you are...
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Yes I'm dressed while using this site. I found my laptop heats up way to much to be on here nude

Quote Originally Posted by StevieTV View Post
    Yes I'm dressed while using this site. I found my laptop heats up way to much to be on here nude
    Try a towel! Or is that 'dressing' as well?
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

In an Enigma,surrounded by a Black Hole,inside a Conundrum
    I usually log on here when I`m home from work,after dinner......I do on occassion log on when dressed...
    "it all unfolds before your eyes ,let Merlin cast his spell" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Aspiring Member
    Yes! I am almost always wearing fem clothes when on here. After I get home and get cleaned up I almost always dress to some extent. Maybe only bra and panties, maybe shorts and top or skirt over bra and panties. or more, but almost always dressed. Now I am topless, but with panties and just a micro mini skirt. It is summer like here today. I had a nice mountain bike ride when I got home, we ate, and I cleaned up and dressed, and here I am. Sherrii

When you are on this site are you dressed?
    Do you only visit this site when dressed, or when not dressed?
    Well, I tend to only sign in here when I'm alone, and I only dress when I'm alone... besides, I'm not often up for actually going out when I'm dressed, but I gotta do something! so online I go! and that brings me here!

Gold Member
    I don't make any attempt to be dressed or not when getting on here. But I do always get on here from home which slants the odds heavily towards being dressed.

It doesn't matter to me if I'm dressed or not. Since I do usually dress somewhat femme at home alone, yes I guess I do,but it has nothing to do going online

Most of the time as I'm rarely not at least in panties and bra at home--unless I have a few minutes to kill before going to work (though I occasionally log in while at work [on my personal laptop] when I'm alone, which is the second half of my shift.)

Michigan, SE and Michigan Upper Lower Penn./ just under the bridge like a troll
    Yes I am usually dressed, so when on this site I am dressed.

Most the time i am underdress, half time i am full dress as a woman, but i login here what ever i am wearing at the time, if i could i would be always dressed in a skirt,and heels.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

I prefer to be dressed but don't have to be. I usually post more when I am dressed. Though sometimes I will look and post with my phone if at work or if I'm not able to dress.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Since I don't dress en femme every day and I don't check in here every day either, it's hit and miss. Sometimes I'll be here for a while and decide I just may as well get into something appropriate. Those times I don't always check back in, but I do appreciate the inspiration I get here.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Not often physically dressed, no, but does frequently give me the chance to "mentally dress' if you know what I mean. - April

Most often, I visit here for an hour or so before I go to bed, so I'm "dressed" in panties and a ratty, though feminine, bathrobe and nothing else.

- Diane

That's a more difficult question to answer, than I like to think, Jess.
    In at least one similar previous thread, I answered "yes, most of the time I'm dressed when on-forum", I think.
    And that's true.

I hardly ever underdress because I don't really like it... but I do sometimes.
    Like right now.
    I've been trying to go out for an early-morning-run for the last three hours...
    While putting my gear on three hours ago... I just had to put one of my favourite (soft, old, out-of-fashion, slightly too small) bras on underneath.
    I couldn't resist and (due to the bra) every one of these 180 minutes have made me everso happy.

As I've been sitting at the computer for most of the time, I just felt I had to log on briefly and here I am... daydreaming!
    This has been such a nice thread to read... thanks Jess
    Gaby
    I'm going take my bra out for her run now...
    [SIZE="1"]When Irish Eyes Are Smiling... In the lilt of Irish laughter... When Irish hearts are happy... And When Irish Eyes Are Smiling... [/SIZE]

Most of the time...It is usually really early mornings when I am at my work before anyone else shows up. I am fortunate to have those couple of hours each weekday.