Thread: Crossdresser Meeting Sites

Crossdresser Meeting Sites

Hey I posted in the meeting area about this but no one responded. So I would like to ask if there are any good sites for meeting other CDs in your area? I mean this one is really good to me but I want to be able to get to know others around me. So any ideas girls?

Try urnotalone.com It is a decent site with a varied mix of members. Read their profiles and buyer beware. I have luckily met some wonderful people. I have also met most off of this site. You just need to be here a lot to start to get to know the other members and when you find someone who looks local, contact them directly by PM. Some are wary of meeting and sometimes even responding to someone without a pic. However, that never caused me any problems, but did result in a few members not having the chance to meet wonderful old me! It does take time. In the meantime do a Google search of T groups in your area or in a nearby larger town. Meetup.com has a surprising number of groups that may just fit your needs. The main thing is to network with others whenever you can. A group may not be perfect, but it will give you the opportunity to meet people of like mind and maybe they can introduce you to someone else that is complimentary to your own personality and character. Good luck.

In my area, we all use meet up.com and have a wonderful, and very active group called Dallas Feminine Expression. I checked your area and only thing I find is http://www.meetup.com/Asheville-CD-TV-TG/ , which looks like it's just getting started. Maybe some of the girls here can help them get it off the ground. We have around 230 members but it only takes a few to have fun. BTW, you are welcome to join ours to see what we are doing, just might be a long drive!
    One of our group leaders has trying to get a national event going here. There is a Gala happening in May that we hope will grow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Crossdresser500 View Post
    So any ideas girls?
    I'm using this method to keep track of the responses, Jess. I think it is a good idea to help a lot of us girls.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks Misti,
    I contacted the organizer of the Ashville group and suggested that she get on here and let everyone know about her group. We can don't help each other, who will?

I'll see your Arti and raise you one Ruth!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by JessHaust View Post
    Thanks Misti, [if] We can [and] don't help each other, who will? I'll see your Arti and raise you one Ruth!
    Thank you, doll, I'm so sorry I haven't been able to answer you (nor anyone else FTM) any sooner, I've been working on some really heavy duty "personal problems" lately.

Paper covers rock. You win, girl. Hee! Hee!